Reviews for Showdown
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Oh that was interesting... Knowing their crazy luck (like Oliia randoming coming out of the woods exactly by the motel) they will pull up to the place where Ortega was keeping Olivia hostage. Thanks for posting.
lawandorderfan96 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
please, pretty please will you update?
wounded-heart chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
I just discovered this story, are you going to update it?

It is really good. I liked the tension between Porter and Elliot.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
This rocked, i hope you post more.
Gabsyyyy chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
hahah. have i mentioned that i love your little author's notes at the bottom? lol.

and bad bad dean. he should have left well enough alone. i'm glad though that olivia's safe. it would have been bad if she wasn't because this is the last chapter you have up and i'm about to go go bed so i'd go to bed being all "is olivia all right?" lol. so pretty please continue? I can't wait to read more (Seriously)
Gabsyyyy chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Hm I'm wondering if Dean and Elliot are going to fight about who gets to be Olivia's husband. *Cackles evily* haha. Would it be wrong to say that I can't wait? :P
Gabsyyyy chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
haha, this is terrif! Go Olivia!

Nothing to say here except terrific job. And I'm sorry if my comments all sound the same but it's 1;30 in the morning, so...yeah.

Other than that, great job. I'm off to read more.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Ugh. I still hate Dean. He's annoying as hell. Lol! Sorry!

YAY! Elliot got Liv out of there! Now, if only they can get far enough away to get safe medical attention for Liv...that broken ankle doesn't sound like fun.

LOVE IT! More soon!

Luv ya!

mandi *_*

EO FOREVER!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
OMG, Thank heavens they found Liv! Please let them keep her safe!

Please update soon!
KatieKat1690 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
This is so good! I cant believe Dean did that! Update as soon as you can please!
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Haha. I'm glad the sucking up helped.

...so please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Update soon!
TV Angel 711 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
awesome. you are the bestest! :) i love this story. and i think you are a great writer! please oh pretty please with sugar on top, keep going with this great story!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
Marish89 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Good chapter. I loved that she managed to escape. Please update soon!
dark but so Lovely chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
POST MORE SON!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
i hope that things work out for Elliot and Olivia and that they get home safe and sound and unharmed. updat more again soon.