Reviews for Together At Last

TexannaRose chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
love it!
kristafee chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
Hilarious! ;D

I love the team with their little plot, all of their worries for "mommy and daddy" and the butterflies in their stomachs!

Congrats!

;) ;) ;)
napafun chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
i love it i love it i love it!
JamNotJerm chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
OMFG! That was so worth the wait. Loved it! )
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! The ending was very cute!
sterra-kyra chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
this is so amazing! awesome!
sterra-kyra chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
great awesomely done!
sterra-kyra chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
such an awesome
SimpleAndAll chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
omg, that last line totally killed me! haha, "stop that elevator!" Loved this fic, can't wait to read more of your writings!
3Mazzy-Bee chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
I LOVED IT!

Took me a while to figure out the eye, heart and U bit, but when I did I laved it :D

Please check out my stories, I think you might enjoy them :)

Keep writing (Y)

3Mazzy-Bee
JackSam chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
lily moonlight chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Thank you so much for updating and finishing this, and in such a way too! Fantastic! I did indeed love it :D Hawkes and Flack were too funny, as was Lindsay, I loved how you wrote iher, and then poor Danny with his indentations XD REally, really good. I love how you've broguht the characters to life with such humour. And then wow, the 'together at last', wonderful! Thank you very much, and please write some more soon!
Ashley chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I have been following this story and was sad when I didnt see an update for the following chapters but I liked this story very much. You centralized the characters and you made i feel like I was watching it on tv. Very good analysis, I liked it very much! Hope to get some moe stories from you :)