Reviews for What Power Really Means
Janneia chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *is sad* Because this story is fantastic! (In the original sense of the word, imho...) Here's to hoping you'll return to this story one day! -
writertron chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
this is very intriguing and well-written, pity about your block. hope you can get back into it soon, i'd really love to find out what's going on!
Princess Emarelda chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Just keep hanging in there. I know you will come up with something fabulous in the next chapter. I can't wait to read it. You are very talented writer.
magialuna chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Oh no! This is such a good story, please do come back and finish it! Yoyr wonderful characters are all just hanging in limbo with no futures right now! They need tneir author back to guide them. I so much want to know where Sarah's magick came from and why Jareth couldn't touch her! So I beg one more time and also thank you for a wonderful journey so far. -Clare
Amanthya chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Ugh! How could you do this to me? I'd gotten totally sucked into the story, the mysteries, and was loving it! Now, there is no more? You must destroy that block! I will help. *grabs an axe*
Eternal Eyes chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
Oh that sucks, I hope you break through the block soon. I really love this story. Do you plan on posting your novel anywhere, I'd love to read it. You write very well. It's been awhile since I've read any good Labyrinth fics. Most that I've read all do the same thing of they aren't in depth enough and go too fast. But this one isn't and I love that. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I wasn't sure about the summary but I gave it a chance, and found it completely ironic for Sarah! It's rather interesting, how the goblins come to be. I'll have to come back to this when I have more time...
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
You write OF (Original Fics (no clue if anyone's ever used that phrase before, I know OC is used, but I've never seen OF, probably because this is a fanfic website... but I might have coined a new term! _)) as well! WOOT for you! And yay for your parents' approval! I write those too, but I'm always getting stuck - that's what happen when you start a story based on raw inspiration with no plot in mind whatsoever... Anyways, poor Jareth and Sarah! No touching! T.T! Now I really can't wait for chapter 10! (pause) I'd write more, but I should have been in bed 2 hours ago. Sorry. I love this fic so much!

Trickster
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
(confused expression) But why can't you tell Jareth he's a sex god, Sarah? He /is/ a sex god. He's /the/ sex god! And he's talking with Sarah and she's talking back and she's told him she doesn't hate him and we all know they both really love each other and they're talking and I wonder if they're going to admitt their feelings anytime soon and they probably aren't and I know how Heather and Toby can get to Underground! (nods with the great solemnity only the truely plastered or truely out-of-their-mind can master (I'm 3/4 asleep at the moment and mildly high from life in general, so I fall in the later category, in case you're wondering)) The only problem is how they'd get back, though they might not want to go back... Um, wanna hear how they could get there? It popped into my head as soon as they met and started talking about how to get Sarah back. It's easy. Heather writes down the proper words on a piece of paper and they both say 'I wish the goblins would come and take you away right now' at the same time to each other! 'cause then they'd both be taken, but since they were both taken and they were the ones who wished each other away, who would run the labyrinth for them? Maybe they'd have to run it for themselves? I can see Jareth getting either a lot of laughs or a major headache out of this one... Anyway, me lovies your fic! Here! (hands KarinUzumaki a box) Fresh home-made cookies for you, to help write chappie ten! I worship this fic! Bye!

Tie-dyed Trickster
EClaire W chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
I honestly can't believe that this story only has 29 reviews. It's currently one of my favorites on and I follow it religiously. Come on, people! Start reviewing!

As usual, I love your writing style, and your ideas are unique and entertaining. I'm especially interested in the things surrounding the Subconscious Room. PLEASE update soon; it's been nearly a month!

Oh, and congratulations on your novel! :)
Herascat chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
I must say that I have enjoyed the story thus far and would love an update. Congrats on the novel, you'll have to tell me when it comes out. Once again I love the story and can't wait to read more.
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
interesting. can't wait for more!
AvitarGirl chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
ur writing a novel? cool. what about?

i love this chapter! more please!
notwritten chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Way cool chapter. Please update soon.

Congratulations
aserene chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
I'm interested in hearing more about this room with Jareth, and i think both of them need to go back into it! Update soon!