Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Cuba
xoxokiss210 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
i loved
caren67 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Great story! You are a fabulous writer. PLEASE CONTINUE SOOON!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I LOVED
Trahnfisch chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
okay... i just stumbled uopn this story. its my first bones story to read and im grateful that it is such a great story! but i made a mistake... i failed to notice that it wasnt finished yet. i normally dont read wips... bad experience!

so... would you please finish this? *beggingonmyknees*

i really want to know how it ends!
anonymous.individual chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
really good... any chance you're gonna continue?
Ptitange99 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
That's really too bad you stopped writing this fic ... I used to come and check everyday for a new update ! I found it by random the other day and thought I could try one last time and not give it up on this fic !

Are you done with it ? Please tell me no !

I hope everything's fine with you and your family :)
royr1177 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
great story. I hope you are planning on completing thi story. I like your writing style.
Spooge13 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
:O This story is wonderful! I love how descriptive you are. Are you planning on finishing this? D: I know it's been a really long time since you've updated...but I hope you'll consider finishing this. You've done a wonderful job so far.
catherinelefey chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Oh my read the seven chapters that are up and LOVE IT! Booth and Brennan (and everyone else, for that matter) is spot on. Your imagery is great, as is the plot, and even though it's been a year since this was posted, please continue!

CC
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
I really love this story. It's one of the best Bones fanfics I think I've ever read! It makes me sad, though, that you haven't updated in forever. Please, please, please update soon! I want to know what happens next! :)
readergirl828 chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
cant wait to see what happens hope then get out ok
saragillie chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Wow. You've done a great job so far. Your writing is very compelling. I hope there will be another chapter soon.
bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
i'm hooked.
piperhalliwellfanforever chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
verry good story. need more update soon please
Unbidden Terror chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Interesting, though there's a lot of holes so far. I guess they'll be filled in with more chapters.