Reviews for Thank You Stranger
Just a reader chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
This story is pretty captivating. You can tell Syaoran is slowly starting to like Sakura. And Ying Hua is being annoying. Also I wonder how the Dragons would react, finding out she was just giving him cookies. Anyway, you're a really good writer and I hope you keep up the good work. Thank you!
ami chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
hey! pls update soon!
Jen chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
This story is very captivating. I like it very much. It's hard to find actually well written fanfiction. The last few chapters though, seem a little out of.. character of the story so far, if you understand what I mean. But, then again you did say you are in the middle of a writing block and boy do I know how that feels. Don't worry about it, the words will come out, maybe not just not. :) Keep up the good work though.
riu chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
pls update soon ! this is just so gr8!
MlleShadow chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
One question:

How did the baby come out that fast? When Ryuu calles Sakura, she was just going into labour, and Sakura was already in front of the hospital. Even if she lost some time to realise that, it couldn't have been enough time for the baby to come out, especially when there was this big problem.

Nakuru's intriguing me... Weird woman...

Haha, too ironic that Ying Hua and Sakura has got the same name, only different language. xD What's that girl up to?

meow-mix23 chapter 15 . 4/16/2008
update soon please!
woshiju chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
pleaase keep it up! i found this a really good fanfic..the characters are believable, and the story getting really interesting!
riu chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
hi! pls update soon!
diana chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Update soon!:)
katie chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
(y) good stuff :)
Vixen1 chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Very amusing, interesting, and original. I really enjoy reading what twists and turns your plot is taking; and I appreciate that you're taking your time in developing everything! It's much more believable and enticing when you draw things out the way you are- keeps the reader coming back for more! I'm excited to see what your next chapter brings! -Vixen1

PS- If you need someone to check over your grammar and spelling let me know, I'd be happy to help out!
Moonlight Petal chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Update soon!
MyPrayer chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
hi! i just started reading your fanfic here! its pretty good! lol...and i hope to see more updates from you!
Dark Shaolan chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
This is the best CCS story i've ever read! I love the personnality of Sakura and Shaolan (since it's not far away from the manga :P). I love your style and i want MORE! I've read all the chapters in 2 days. I'm looking with anticipation for the next chaprter! Continue your good work!
jade destiny chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
Oh wow! This is one of the best CCS stories I read! It's really great! I hope you update soon. It's so well written and the plot as well as the character interactions and development are spectacular! I cant wait for the next chapter!