Reviews for Choices and Aces
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 4/2
I LOVE IT! YESSS!I DEFINENTLY WILL BE CHECKING OUT YOUR OTHER FANFICS
Guest chapter 56 . 12/21/2013
This deserves WAY more reviews

It's an all around well written piece that keeps well to cannon, but changes enough to not be a simple rehash Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 56 . 8/1/2013
ARGHHH! Rick, you moron! If you considered Lisa to be important enough to be something missing from the party, then why don't you ever consider her feelings? Seriously, what do you want, a self centerd spoiled brat princess who can't committ, or a woman who's dependably mature loyal committed friend? If I were you, I'd take the latter.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AHRG chapter 56 . 7/24/2013
With a reason its missing
AHRG chapter 55 . 6/13/2013
That hapends with the surprise partys... Poor Rick maybe Minmei not shows up
KnighteWolfe chapter 54 . 6/7/2013
HOORAY! YOU'VE UPDATED AGAIN! TWO NEW CHAPTERS IN LESS THAN A MONTH! I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU. You're doing a helluva lot better than I am in the updating department.

Now on to the mistakes you've made. First off you keep mispelling the name of Azonia's domillan (aide-de-camp); its Y-A-I-T-A not Y-I-A-T-A. I believe I have mentioned it in a previous review.

Next up, in the quote that Edwards thinks of you misspelled 'Petard'. However that can be overlookex if other readers know the actual quote, 'Hoisted by his own petard'.

Finally, I wonder if Azonia and Khyron (now and his crew are living aboard her ship) will get together like Max and Miriya. Plus I'm curious about what the Bridge Bunnies and the Three Spies did. Will Gloval be officiating at a triple wedding in the near future?

Keep up the awesome work!

AHRG chapter 54 . 6/4/2013
Ah home dinner how romantic its that, but she would gives him a presente too... maybe a Pc games that its impersonal or a Lego Star Wars or in this case a Lego Varitech for childrens... a book with the descriptions of the air plains used in 2d war (WWII) with big pictures and scale models... a Mp3 player for he can ear the Minmey song, no that one not... heee... you believe me its i said that, I dont have more opcions? O.O
AHRG chapter 53 . 5/29/2013
Great cap... long time not see or read in this case, i have to re-read the history again, sorry take too long for coment-

I hope you can continue soon... beacause i would love reading...

P.D: Sorry, for any error (grammatical mistake), I speak spanish...
abracursix chapter 52 . 10/19/2010
I'll say it, your fanfic is a lot better than the cannon. Are you going to continue this?
dangermaus chapter 52 . 10/29/2009
Wow! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You have a wonderful ability to stay in character. It's great to see a story with characters instead of caricatures. I normally don't like stories that stray too far from an existing storyline, but you're story flows well and makes sense. I loved the way you rewrote the pineapple salad scene where Roy is supposed to die, it really did feel like alternate universe and maybe both of those endings are floating around out there somewhere. Loved the Claudia/Roy interactions. Please write more soon!
KnighteWolfe chapter 52 . 11/20/2008
I have a feeling that Claudia Grant-Fokker is in the early stages of pregnancy. I wonder how Roy is gonna handle that? Now that is gonna be interesting.

I hope the next chapter will be coming out soon!

Knightewolfe
KnighteWolfe chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Ah, one more point of correction. When Dixon was killed, he like Max was a 3rd Lieutenant.

This story is very very good. I'm liking it so far.

Keep up the good work. :)

KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Uhh, you've probably already got loads of reviews about this but I'm going to add one more:

Khyron Kravshera is the commander of the Seventh Mechanized Division of the Botoru Battalion, not the Seventeenth.

Sorry, I'm a big Khyron and Azonia fan so I just had to point that out.

JovianJeff chapter 52 . 7/28/2008
I LOVE this work! Again the Roy and Claudia moments are my favorite, however this chapter the Vince/Claudia/Jean scene nearly beat it out. Nice planting of seeds (and no pun intended considering the plant found) with Gidsen. Trouble brewing with him and if its what I suspect, it will be a natural human reaction considering what's happen. A prelude Breetai was getting with his first officer. Again another marvelous chapter where characters are king, yet not an angstfest. Thank you for continuing this!