Reviews for Sweet, Sweet, Baby Maybe You Should Stay With Me
YaoiForeva chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Cuteness!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh, this fic hurt - but, in a good way. Lovely story - very emotional and very real... beautiful work!
LurkingTheSupernatural chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I just love your stories that have a happy (even if it's only implied)ending. Thank you so much for another beautiful story!
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love your stories. They're really deep and perfect and just...flawless. Another great one I
random-laughter chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
i liked this story. i really enjoyed how it used some elements that have been used for these two before, but changed them around to make it more original. good job! :)
badmoonrisingccr chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
FINALLY! Something with an actual...well I wouldn't go as far as to say HAPPY...but definitly not SAD ending! hmm i think you're starting to come around, girlie.
Kali47 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Lovely story, and with a happy ending :) yay!

I especially liked this part : "What was it that Sam was searching for? Love? Family? A future? He’d had all that with Dean. More love than Sam would ever find anywhere else, wrong and right, a family- even if that meant an obsessed and for the most part distant father and difficult older brother who really only wanted the best for him; a future that may have been less than ideal and unusually short but a future all the same."

Just wondering : what's the song playing on the radio?
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Very good! I just love your stories. Keep up the good work.