Reviews for Personal Demons
Bright stop wanking Danny if he actually fought Dante he'd loose in less than 5 minutes and that's being really really generous
socialgirl378 chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Allright, I find this story one of the best in this website. Danny and Dante as a team is not only awesome, it's quite compatible. They seem to have a few similarites to each other, especially taunting their enemies. Your writing skills are obivously good, and I wouldn't reading more exciting stories from you.
Omegamorph chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Nice stuff. I like how this kept the tone of Danny Phantom while still having the action of DMC.
ShadowedFang chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
This was extremely well written. I absolutely love it.
janechong chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
It is extremely entertaining to read even though I never watch Danny Phantom before. Dante's personality is less cockier than the game, more closely resemble to the one in Devil May Cry 1. I always prefer Dante's DMC3 and 4 attitude, but this one is not bad at all. Under his badass attidue, you manage to portray his gentle and kind side pretty well. However, I do think that Dante's power in the story is under-developed, Danny would not possible to stand a chance against Dante, let alone fight him and hold against him. But there will be no story to tell then, haha! A slight dissatisfy at the fighting part, maybe you can elaborate more on Dante's fighting style, like Stinger, Trickster, etc. It would be nice to see Dante's familiar skills mentioned in the story. And also, his taunt in the game. XD

I do hope you will write another DMC crossover. Looking forward to it. )
Kylandor chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Great fanfic, one of the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work, Hope you make another Devil May Cry & Danny Phantom crossover. Thumbs up all the way!
jeanette9a chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
nice nice nice, i realy love jack's inentoin part and dante telling danny that he knew!
Panther Moon chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Very good story. I really enjoyed reading it. I liked Danny's reaction when he thought he killed Dante. Danny isn't the type that likes violence, and that was a good psychological aspect. Good plot, good writing, and good all around! Congrats on finishing the story. It's a lot of work, and you did a great job.
BlackRoseFire chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
Awesome story. Loved the way Sam was a fan.
Thatspazzy Artist chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
lol the fenton anti-creep stick!XD anyways, its a good blend of dmc and danny phantom :)
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
I KNEW DANTE WOULD FIGURE IT OUT! XD

He's not stoopid... Like SOME people... *glares at Jack*
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
"OH CHEDDAR WHEELS!"

XD

You really need to have him say,

"OH, BUTTAH BISCUITS!" ;D

I love it when he says that...

It's really funny. "BUTTAH!"

XXDD
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
WHERE'S DANTE'S PIZZA? D:

He needs pizza! He REALLY does! He's not Dante unless he's got it! DX
Sayukima chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
3 nuff said
Wolffang6 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Nice story. I love how you combined Devil May Cry and Danny Phantom together! :}