Reviews for Written in the Stars
Guest chapter 11 . 2h
I absolutely love this book! These are my favorite types of cliches! Keep going :))
Green-Eyed Wordsmith chapter 13 . 12/3
Finally a story where the characters are sensible and don't make mountains out of molehills! Loving it so far.
Sirius acted quite stupidly here. What a selfish boy.
Now this is one of the masterpiece. Wow. I can only say this. your writing is fabulous, your characterization is lovely, your story is very well-prepared with numerous adventures and friendship building, this actually is my favorite HP fanfiction so far! And i love Risabelle;) they are so cute together. Thanks for the great story. i really enjoyed it.
Besides the ,,I don't like you like *that*" thing, it is just brilliant, brilliant, brilliant
You are an absolutely brilliant writer, I swear! This is exactly the kind of awesome fluff I've been looking for and honestly... I have NEVER read a better fanfiction. Keep it up, you are great!
Choco Chipz chapter 21 . 6/6
AMAZING! One of my faves
tinyteddies chapter 21 . 3/29
IT'S OVER! This story was absolutely amazing! The characters, pairings, plot, development and writing was absolutely the best, no matter what you say. It took me twenty-four hours to read, and it was a day well spent. A perfect story written by a perfect author! THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!
tinyteddies chapter 20 . 3/29
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO ADORABLE!
tinyteddies chapter 19 . 3/29
OH MERLIN, I'M ALMOST FINISHED! THIS WAS AMAZING!
tinyteddies chapter 18 . 3/29
I immediately though of Brave as soon as they started following it...

ALSO, I laughed (and cried) so hard at Peter talking about 'betraying his mates! XD D':
tinyteddies chapter 17 . 3/28
THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOOD!
tinyteddies chapter 16 . 3/28
AAAAAAAAAH SO MUCH HAPPENED! EVIRIUS AND JILY AND (SORT OF) RISABELLE AND ATTACKS AND MERLIN I'M CRYING!
tinyteddies chapter 15 . 3/28