Reviews for Written in the Stars
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/18
Oi, this is complicating. Poor Lily, so confudled. It's not bad.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I love your writing! This story is fantastic, but I was wondering when you were going to update starstruck?
Lillian81 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
I sincerely, sincerely, desperately hope that you do a one shot companion to this piece from 1998 when Hermione goes back to hogwarts for her last year (and is obviously allowed in the heads room either because she is/should have/would have been one) and she sees that on the wall and she shows it to Harry he gets emotional and... Oh please please consider doing that!

I'm saying this of course because I've just read this all in one go and it was spectacularly brilliant!
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
This story was fabulous! I can definitely tell the difference in your writing as the story progresses, and I think that it is really fantastic that you came back to finish it. I love the wisps, they remind me of the 7th book with Ron trying to get back to Harry and Hermione :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
This chapter was amazing! Sirius was absolutely hilarious! You really nailed all their personalities wonderfully. Loving this story!
-Nikki J.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
nothing better than being ruthlessly betrayed by your best mates... the irony of that. I don't know what to say... DIE PETER DIE
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
this is great! *sigh* been so long since i read a good fan fiction with actual plot - and actually not Mary Sue-ish OCs. Love this so far.
TiaTurtle chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Amazing story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Fangirlingalwaysxx chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
This is cliche but I love it. Good going,
Alexa chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
OMG wow its so good. The ending was so emotional lol it was amazing.
anonymus chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
I loved reading this fan fiction. Best couples, best plot line, but I kind of wanted to see Snape appear more. Ah well. Another story I guess. Beautiful fanfiction. I sincerely hope you become an author one day, you are an amazing writer and I would love to read more from you in the future. In print like in a book. Because girl, you have talent.
wackydanie chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
I didn't feel enough closure but my, what a brilliant story! 7 years though...that's something HAHA what happened to Snape, though? He's always an interesting character. I love Sirius' character here. Good job, good job!
wackydanie chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
That was just the cutest thing ever HAHAHHAH
masaary chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
MKaseyM chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
I came for the James/Lily, but I stayed for the Sirius/Evangeline - that's not to say that the Jily wasn't good! It surprises me because I have never enjoyed reading Sirius/OC stories, but this one is fantastic! I loved every bit of it - cheese, cliches, and all!