Reviews for Written in the Stars
berzerkeleyravenclawprefect chapter 21 . 7/21
Honestly one of my favs now, the characters were brilliant :)
Cosmos chapter 21 . 7/2
Hey! I just finished reading WITS(all in one go) and I loved it. You write really well and I wanted to thank you for writing and finishing this fanfiction. All the best for your future ventures!
MiraculousMeg chapter 1 . 6/18
Amazing
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/22
i really love this!
Alex chapter 6 . 2/12
Overall I think this is a good story, however I think that there is a little too much focus on whats going on around Isa and Eva compared to Lily. I haven't gotten so far into the story yet so perhaps it will change, but it still makes me lose some interest.
Absolutelypositivelyunsure chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
Loved it all. So glad you finished it,
Great job and now I'm off to read Starstruck!
ShippingSoHard chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
This was a lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely. It was just the right amount of cannon and OC. You are a wonderful author and I hope to see great and exciting things from you.
Keep writing,
ShippingSoHard

P.S. I was so no okay with the "betraying your best friend" line from Peter. So not okay. It has not been long enough...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
This was an amazing story! Incredible! Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Fantastic read. Fantastically well written. 10/10 would recommend :)
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oi, this is complicating. Poor Lily, so confudled. It's not bad.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I love your writing! This story is fantastic, but I was wondering when you were going to update starstruck?
Lillian81 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
I sincerely, sincerely, desperately hope that you do a one shot companion to this piece from 1998 when Hermione goes back to hogwarts for her last year (and is obviously allowed in the heads room either because she is/should have/would have been one) and she sees that on the wall and she shows it to Harry he gets emotional and... Oh please please consider doing that!

I'm saying this of course because I've just read this all in one go and it was spectacularly brilliant!
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
This story was fabulous! I can definitely tell the difference in your writing as the story progresses, and I think that it is really fantastic that you came back to finish it. I love the wisps, they remind me of the 7th book with Ron trying to get back to Harry and Hermione :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
This chapter was amazing! Sirius was absolutely hilarious! You really nailed all their personalities wonderfully. Loving this story!
-Nikki J.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
nothing better than being ruthlessly betrayed by your best mates... the irony of that. I don't know what to say... DIE PETER DIE