Reviews for Touch
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I've been replaying SotN (my first playthrough in seven years), which made me craving for good Alucard fics, and this quite hit the mark :)

I always thought that Alucard's dark past and lonely existense had stimulated Maria's maternal extinct throughout the game, which made her eventually fall for him, as hinted by the best ending. I liked how you made Alucard react in a reserved, but gentlemanly manner whenever she showed concern over him, and it was quite nice how you built up their interaction to the point where he chuckled and became a bit more open.

I would've loved if there were more dialogue between them, but I guess the situation didn't allow for much small talk. Nice work.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Um uh well kind of beautiful. Maybe kind of awesome
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was a really sweet piece. I adored Alucard's parting words! I agree, there are too few stories of Maria. Once again, this was sweet.
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Yrouna chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Beautiful. :)
Revived Bushin Ninja chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Fanastic story. I'm a big fan of the Alucard/Maria parring fics. Truly great work.
Aurora M. Tepes chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Not signed in right now, sorry. BUT THIS IS SO AWESOME! I love it. However, it could be improved some. Re-read it and try to re-word some passages where you find yourself repeating words often and find synanyms for them to put in their place. Other than that it was really really good and I love you forever for writing this! :D
Metalmuffin chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow,your story is really good. The way you portrayed Maria and Alucard is very fitting and created a special atmosphere...

I just wished there was a happy ending- but the way you did it it really fits Alucards Character ( hes just not the type to run of with the girl and leave the world to its doom; guess he IS a bit emo at all.)

May be you could write some more pieces featuring this "couple"?

Celestial Rage chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
One of the sweetest fics Ive read.

Very nice!
DeeCee chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wow, incredibly well-written! I know it would be a huge undertaking, but it would be great if you could expand this! I would love to read more!
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
my heart aches after I finish reading your story...

I agree, not enough Maria story out there!

hopefully, you can write more :)
Kitala chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Just the way you wrote was amazing- full of emotion- and the way Alucard so plaintively spoke and acted- just perfect!