Reviews for Second Life
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a pretty good depiction of the aftermath of Persona 3 after Minato and his friends defeated Nyx and what I loved about Persona 3 and 4 in particular were the Social Links.
Black219 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great story but it was the Universe Arcana. Dont worry almost everyone gets it wrong!
putandari chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that's it? aww, i want the next chapter...

i think this story will be interesting...
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Happy Ending is the best. Reading this fic makes me love Minato x Mitsuru more xD
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was a very well written story. It was nice to see a happy ending for once. Great job!
A Y A The Real Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Let's see now.. yup! that's a good idea of a story!

Maybe u should make a continuation?
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Cool, at least a Mitsuru/minato in a multichap! nice work, yadda yadda, keep it up!
No Account chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hmm...i never would have thought it was possible to have a fic that has references to persona 2 aside from the hermit arcana...
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think I've read this fic like a million times and I still love it :)
meirus chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
you should make this a story, i'm curious what you think would happen in a scenario like this.
RPFarseer chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Your story is good,and yes the title does go with what you wrote. Your grammar and spelling was go throughout your story. I also did pick up on the slight Minato/Mitsuru in the story.
Kishi chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww, man! I was going to take you up on your Minato/Mitsuru challenge once I'd beaten the game. Guess I took too long. Still, though, this is good. Nice to see Minato get a second chance at life.