Reviews for Second Life
EikaRose chapter 1 . 6/24
When makoto/minato become the seal he was ready and didn't have any regret. The way you project him in this story is as if saying that he wasn't ready to sacrifice himself.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a pretty good depiction of the aftermath of Persona 3 after Minato and his friends defeated Nyx and what I loved about Persona 3 and 4 in particular were the Social Links.
Black219 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great story but it was the Universe Arcana. Dont worry almost everyone gets it wrong!
putandari chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that's it? aww, i want the next chapter...

i think this story will be interesting...
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Happy Ending is the best. Reading this fic makes me love Minato x Mitsuru more xD
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was a very well written story. It was nice to see a happy ending for once. Great job!
A Y A The Real Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Let's see now.. yup! that's a good idea of a story!

Maybe u should make a continuation?
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Cool, at least a Mitsuru/minato in a multichap! nice work, yadda yadda, keep it up!
No Account chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hmm...i never would have thought it was possible to have a fic that has references to persona 2 aside from the hermit arcana...
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think I've read this fic like a million times and I still love it :)
meirus chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
you should make this a story, i'm curious what you think would happen in a scenario like this.
RPFarseer chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Your story is good,and yes the title does go with what you wrote. Your grammar and spelling was go throughout your story. I also did pick up on the slight Minato/Mitsuru in the story.
Kishi chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww, man! I was going to take you up on your Minato/Mitsuru challenge once I'd beaten the game. Guess I took too long. Still, though, this is good. Nice to see Minato get a second chance at life.