Reviews for Samurai Shinobi
The Flash Pirates chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
only thing is 3 year old? seems a little too young. an orphan who can speak well at 3. Not very believable. Besides that nice set up
steez18 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Love the story so far hope you start up again
vequest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
nice story but so short hope you update and make this longer
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Cool!
I Quit 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEAR NOW!? UPDATE PLEASE!? OR SEND DEADPOOL or BRICK, (from Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy), AFTER YOU!?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
coke huh? ;)
Ccebling chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
This is awsome I hope you continue the fanfic soon.
Devilsummoner666 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Update make the chapters longer have Naruto master ALL of the Nine Tails powers and will Nari be Naruto's wife
ya-ya-chan chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
meh i love ur story an intresting twist on the cannon if ur still usingthe story i hope u update soon
MarsNeptune chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Keep going you are good
MarsNeptune chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Interesting

Good chapter. I was thinking the other day in making a Naruto fanfic but mixing the Samurai and Shinobi cultures, but I wanted to see if someone havent done it before. And I found your fanfic )

I really like the idea Samurai-Shinobi / Samushin

Keep going
umbra proeliator chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
please pickup this story and finish it.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
O.o...XD They are so kick-ass for such little kids~!...Is Arashi's goal of killing anyone who hurts Naruto still up? Because if it is I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna die. '-_- UPDATE!
Dant3 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Dude, please, don't write. I beg you. Seriously.
Artificial Starlight chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Ah, I absolutely love this! The first Naruto-goes-samurai story that's actually in great character and everything. I love the way you write too; I'm sure the fight scenes are going to be awesome.

I also can't wait to see what their Shinobi teachers have in store for them. And Itachi is involved. :D

Bottom line: I really, really, really like this. I hope you don't leave us hanging in the dark too long. It seems as if you've disappointed the readers before... 2007...

So, please don't let us rot away in anticipation. I can't see how any writers block could form when you have a plot perfectly set up here. You have no excuse. Ha ha.

You rock! *thumbs up*