Reviews for Amor vincit omnia
jamaislafin chapter 28 . 4/18/2019
What an incredible story! Thanks for writing it!
mariavtrapp chapter 28 . 8/19/2018
What an awesome story. So good!
DeadlyFandoms chapter 28 . 6/1/2018
Absolutely amazing from start to finish! An incredibly compelling read and a new favourite of mine! Fantastic work!
nourseholly chapter 28 . 4/5/2017
Love it
Gallifrey-Rose chapter 28 . 10/16/2016
Loved this so much
livebyinsanity chapter 28 . 1/8/2016
Absolutely beautiful to read!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Wow, this was just amazing. It. was so emotional and the plot was just so well-crafted, and well-researched too. Just...wonderful, wonderful job.
charleybec chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
I've now read this story several times but never reviewed. I love this story so much, it is so well written, so captivating, and your characterisations were so spot on! Even though it is several years since you wrote this, you should know that people are still reading your work and enjoying it. I do hope you get some inspiration to come back and write another story. Thank you again for this delicious and exceptional story!
Imaginer.012 chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Great story!
utility - singer chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Magnificent story! Well done.
Scot chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Aw. What a nice thing for young Stephan - Captain von Trapp caring for him and becoming his father. I always said there weren't enough von Trapp guys! It just shows our tough guy naval captain's got a warm and loving heart. He might be a tough guy war hero - but he's certainly got a heart!
Scot chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Aw, what a nice guy Captain von Trapp is - taking young Stephan under his wing and caring for him. What a nice, caring guy!
David chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Wow! That hot sexy bit didn't appear in the movie! I wouldn't have subjected my lovely girlfriend to that!
David chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Bad language was NOT in the movie - so it shouldn't be in this! But apart from that - FAB!
Scot chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
I've had Vienna Schnitzel and Sachertorte once on holiday. I loved it!