Reviews for Violet Circumstances
surya chapter 7 . 11/20
hello again..umm this time , violet circumstances ...well i like this story very much and would love to read the next chapter..but i don't want to pressure you..just thought that it will be nice to read upto the end..,thank you..
i cant wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Krishka chapter 7 . 3/5
Well I don't know if this story us on hiatus or not, as you haven't mentioned it, but your lack of summary... err. But in either case, PLEASE CONTINUE. It is so not fair to readers that the best if stories happen to be those which are not updated in ages. Its really a promising story, so I hope from the the deepest deepest recess of my heart, that you find the time and will to complete the story at the earliest.

P.S.- My favorite Hinata pairings are with Itachi, Sasuke,Neji and Gaara. But the way you had planned Naruto's character, made me warm towards NaruHina. So maybe for the first time I'll feel bad for Naruto for not ending up with Hinata (that is of course only when you keep his character as it is)
Hoping for quicker updates
Demi-Chaos chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Y u no update no more? Me like ur story so I hope you will. Avid SasuHina Fan over here ]
Redhina-chan chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Next, chappie, next, chappie pleasseee i like your plot it really great. Continue please. :D
abrabae chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
uhgsieghevilgjneligjerig PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! I AM DYING HERE! IREALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAAAAALLLY LOOVE THE STORY AND JUST... PLEASSSSSSSEE! I AM crazy HERE RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE! ! I LOVE YOUR STORY PLOT AND YOU DON'T HAVE MANY MISTAKES THAT MUCH (or you ever do) SO PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY (after many 2023052920925x times of "really"s) I love the story so please... YOOU, ma'm/sir, are a great writer and the story is amazing so far.
abrabae chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
'hate at first sight'... that got me cracked up XD
abrabae chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sasuke, perfect move on a stranger there. :D I love it so far.
RinnyTheOrange chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
lol 'hate at first sight'
SasuHina chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I really do hope you update soon !
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, I hope you finish it sometime!
Secrets of a Half Blood chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
OMG I remember reading this story years ago. I still love it. I wish you could finish. I bet people are really eager to read more. :)
ATTENTION chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Hope I got your attention.

Would you please update. This has been dead for a while... so PLEASE!
math music reading chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Well, Sasuke took the news well and his use of "Twig" seems to be pretty good natured. I think the quote "Ah, Tenten, she said 'accidentally'. Really, try not to overreact over trivial things." is going to come back to haunt Hinata sometime. I'll agree that one's first kiss and kissing in general are not trivial things but she did overreact and is being a little bit shallow in her beliefs about one's first kiss. Kisses should be significant, not taken lightly, but they aren't magical. This might not be your best work (I really love Between the Lines!), but it's still very good and I'd love to read more of your work. The plethora of reviews you've received indicates that others would as well. You are an amazing writer!
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
It's just a little shallow that Hinata won't admit that the kiss was accidental and that she falls for Naruto's looks. It was very nice of her to not associate Naruto with the negativity she's labelled Sasuke with though.