Reviews for Violet Circumstances
Demi-Chaos chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Y u no update no more? Me like ur story so I hope you will. Avid SasuHina Fan over here ]
Redhina-chan chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Next, chappie, next, chappie pleasseee i like your plot it really great. Continue please. :D
abrabae chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
uhgsieghevilgjneligjerig PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! I AM DYING HERE! IREALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAAAAALLLY LOOVE THE STORY AND JUST... PLEASSSSSSSEE! I AM crazy HERE RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE! ! I LOVE YOUR STORY PLOT AND YOU DON'T HAVE MANY MISTAKES THAT MUCH (or you ever do) SO PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY (after many 2023052920925x times of "really"s) I love the story so please... YOOU, ma'm/sir, are a great writer and the story is amazing so far.
abrabae chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
'hate at first sight'... that got me cracked up XD
abrabae chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sasuke, perfect move on a stranger there. :D I love it so far.
RinnyTheOrange chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
lol 'hate at first sight'
SasuHina chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I really do hope you update soon !
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, I hope you finish it sometime!
Secrets of a Half Blood chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
OMG I remember reading this story years ago. I still love it. I wish you could finish. I bet people are really eager to read more. :)
ATTENTION chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Hope I got your attention.

Would you please update. This has been dead for a while... so PLEASE!
math music reading chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Well, Sasuke took the news well and his use of "Twig" seems to be pretty good natured. I think the quote "Ah, Tenten, she said 'accidentally'. Really, try not to overreact over trivial things." is going to come back to haunt Hinata sometime. I'll agree that one's first kiss and kissing in general are not trivial things but she did overreact and is being a little bit shallow in her beliefs about one's first kiss. Kisses should be significant, not taken lightly, but they aren't magical. This might not be your best work (I really love Between the Lines!), but it's still very good and I'd love to read more of your work. The plethora of reviews you've received indicates that others would as well. You are an amazing writer!
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
It's just a little shallow that Hinata won't admit that the kiss was accidental and that she falls for Naruto's looks. It was very nice of her to not associate Naruto with the negativity she's labelled Sasuke with though.
math music reading chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Naruto! I hope Hinata doesn't become interested in him but that seems to be the way this fic is heading. Hinata is holding such a grudge against Sasuke! There really needs to be better communication in this fic, among all of the characters.
math music reading chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Well, it was gentlemanly of Sasuke to sleep on the floor. Hopefully they'll both start treating each other civilly!
math music reading chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I'm sure Sasuke could by a futon, but why ruin all the fun? After all, in that case, he could just rent another apartment. It's really too bad for him that Hinata didn't recognize him. They've really gotten off on the wrong foot.