Reviews for Hormonal Imbalance
delia cerrano chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Pretty realistic in the hormonal-depression parts. Enjoyed it.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I couldn't stop laughing, imagining snape feeling up mcgonagall, hilarius, great story.
Karpat chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Haha, Förvalta för Magi... Um, seriously, don't use online translators, they're hardly ever correct. Förvalta means 'to manage, to conduct, to administer' (I'm guessing that last one is where the translator messed up.

Minister for Magic would be best translated as 'The Magiminister' or 'Magiministern' (when without the 'the'), but really, when the Swedish Prime Minister is talked about in english his title is translated, so why wouldn't the magical one be? Using the Swedish title is just confusing.
Lady Arachne chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
*grins* So...Harry's baby came out of his ass? Or did a birth canal open up somehow?

And finally, the baby is here! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
*grins* That was so...um...sweet of Severus to stay with Harry instead of going back to the lab! :D

I can't wait until the baby is born! :DD
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
*grins* Oh, wow I can't believe he threw a tome at Severus! xD
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
*grins* Oh wow, that was funny! xD
Lady Arachne chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
*grins* Ohhh, I wonder what he's planning! *snickers*
Lady Arachne chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
*grins* Dude, the prank on the Gryffindors just game me an idea on my first one-shot! Thank you! :DD
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
*snickers* Poor Severus felt up...how did you put it?...slightly sagging breasts! xDD

Oh wait, the image that popped up in my head doesn't look so bad...but it was Minerva and Severus is married to Harry...so...POOR SEVERUS! *cackles*
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
*gasps for breath* That has always been on my mind! I'm always imagining someone having a surf board and someone calls their name and they turn around and end up hitting the person next to them on the back of the head! xDD It always make me laugh even though my mind just came up with the image! xDD
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
*snickers* Poor Minerva! She'll never be able to show her face again! Although, she is a Gryffindor, so she'll probably suck up all her courage and face the crowds...after the event have died down from people's mind! *grins*

I wonder what Harry have planned next! xD
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*grins* I love Mpreg stories and I can't wait until the hell that will rise in Hogwarts once Harry start having pregnacy hormones! *cackles excitedly*
Lord N chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
What happened to aurther weasly?
Lord N chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Ok harry reminded me of my crazy cuzin and snape in that chapter oh and a little of me because i don't like going to parties aganist my wil and yes i have had to