Reviews for Somethings should be talked
Sharon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ok - read your story.

Firstly, get yourself a beta. Someone who can actually string a sentence together with the correct grammar.

I looked at your profile and yep you've said your english isn't very good. However, if I was to write in a story in a language that I wasn't so good with then I would have a beta!

The story itself was great, your could have even made it into a longer story. However, the use of poor grammar by the end of the 3 chapters was killing me.

I most probably will check out your other work but if they read the same way I won't finish them.

Keep improving though.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Really really good story. If you don't beleive me, well beleive me. Lol Awesome!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
This story is still really interesting! Great idea!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Good beginning! Really enjoying it so far!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Hey! I'm so THRILLED at the response you got for this! I told you it was a great story. Read it again, and LOVED it (again)! I hope your not nervous anymore and can now be confident about your writing ability!

Take Care

Ann
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
That was a really nice chapter. I don't think you necessarily have to go on into more detail about the conversation about the asylum. Your conclusion is well done. Thanks for the read.
lizard971 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Cool I come back and find 2 chaps and the story over :) (well not cool that it's over so soon but at least it's over.

Don't worry about the not really hurting Dean part... although i'm a 100% hurt!Dean lover, the kind of angst you brought up is perfectly fine by me. Angst!Dean is just often worth it and you nailed it pretty good.

Nice job there.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Just like you, I love protective Dean and he shown thru beautifully in this story! I kind of like the fact that you let Sammy forget about the fact that he had shot Dean at the asylum because it was tearing him up so much inside!

Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter tho where Sammy does remember and they talk about the events at the asylum if you're up to writing it!
AllOverInAus chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
I really like your story. It is sweet, but no overly, and is touching in the most realistic way. Keep writing and never give up, your talents are worth the effort to read.

:) Kimbles
1Pagan3 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
I'm sad to see it end, but that's ok, I'm sure you have some other really great plot bunnies floating around.
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Wow! Great story! I love it!

Especially the Hurt!Dean parts! He was gravely hurt in Asylum and I'm still mad at them when he wake up the next morning with no scratch on him!

Great job, please update soon.
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Good job ! I can't wait for the next chapter.
gothraven89 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Sam cannot be dead!

This is fantastic stuff so far!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Awesome chapter! That fear demon really has a hold on Sammy and now it is doing it's best to break Dean! Dean has to fight it until Bobby and Jim can come help him or Sammy and Dean will be lost to the demon in their minds forever!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
JHNNangel13 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Okay WOW! Great chapter. Intense and I can't wait for more!

Shea