Reviews for Broken (old shit)
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Okay... Why did Naruto ran away from Sasuke's house? When he was perfectly saved and loved there? So, I can't say that I feel sorry for him this time. Because, he brought it up on himself. So, Gaarakun, go ahead and have your wicked way with the dumb cute little blond.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Oh my! This was actually pretty hot! I wasn't excepting it to be this good, since I figured Gaara would probably end up doing more weird sadistic stuff to Naruto. But turns out he was leaving his mark? Aw, how sweet and just a bit creepy. Loved the chappie.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
OMG! WTH? O.o Gaara, how could you do this to poor little Naruto? Oh man, I hope the cut doesn't leave a permanent scar.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
So Gaara and Naruto met? And Naruto liked Gaara? ( /.\ )? Aw man and just when I was starting to like how fluffy and close Sasuke and Naruto seemed to be getting. Oh well, I think Sasuke's posessiveness was kind of cute.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Yes! Hooray for lemon! And aw, I'm happy to see that Sasuke does live Naruto.
Okaaay... I can't imagine what this creepy Gaara will be like in bed. Is he going to be into S&M or something? O.o

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This is really hot! I like the SasuNaru lime but, Sasuke sure is a jerk to poor little Narutokun. And as for Gaara? Hahaha! Is it weird that I find his obsession thing quite hilarious? I mean... Haha! I literally laughed out loud while reading his scenes.

kiki2222 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Good threesome!
yume76 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
rape is not something you enjoy. i'm sorry i lost interest in your story at this point.
riding-the-wind chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Why does Gaara sound so much like Gollum? XD
CrookieBare chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Ah! I remembered reading this story... hmm... two years ago I think (when I started admiring yaoi xD) and I loved it and looked forward to reading it again! You probably still hate the ending tho w *sigh in disappointment* B-but I just had to review and add it to my favorites so I didn't forget the name again 3.
ClassicLover984 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Gaara was crazy and Sasuke was an asshole! Poor Naruto was just screwed and there was no way out but, up. Man, that sucks! Talk about the short end of the freaking stick. Atleast they escaped crazy ass! I hope!

ClassicLover984 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
That motherfreaker is crazy! Not attarctive crazy, but crazy-crazy! I mean you don't go around kidnapping people or taking what is not yours! That little crazy cut Naru! I cannot believe that nutty buddy cut Naruto! That was just rude and wrong, I hope someone kicks his crazy little ass in the head! Sasuke is still an ass, but that it is still Naruto's choice. I like it!

ClassicLover984 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Sasuke is horrible and Naruto is just depressing. Man, we would someone want to tear another down and build them back up again? The things you loved most in that person is no longer present after that! I like the story, but Sasuke is horrible! I hope Iruka moves away and Naruto finds a new boyfriend! Anyway, I will keep reading!

GrimSpeck18 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Wow... Gaara's really creepy... His voice/thoughts remind me of his Bijou when it comes out after the Chunnin exams... Interesting idea!
KuraiAmore chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Alright, what just happened?

I was enjoying the story when the last chapter came up (a long time ago, yeah i didn't have time to check)

The last chapter really DID ruin all the other chapters, Sasuke in middle...my eyes were nearly popping out! There are some threesomes you can have and work well together, and some that just gets disturbing.