Reviews for Necktie
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Yay this ended up more T-like than K-like :). No Minamo, you didn't have a date with the strangest man on planet.. unless the man was Kimura. Whoa Yukari still living with her parents and Minamo going over like that...seems so weird for an adult to be doing that _.

I wasn't expecting this set up for why Minamo had to learn to tie a necktie, but hey it works. Though what kind of dumb idiot guy doesn't know how to do it himself? It's the least a guy can learn since their fashion's limited and this is part of their fashion. Plus he was treating her like a servant forget the douche.

Too bad that purple bruise wasn't from a hickey...that's what I would've said it was from if I was Yukari XD. I like the much more mature tone of voice this has though it makes their relationship seem more real/richer than some of your other stories. Love seeing Yukari's thoughts and perspectives too for a change, especially this one:

"and the thought of someone else being the most important person in Minamo's life was painful for her." Amen yo.

Duuude this is a great way to subtley find out if someone you know is gay. Maybe it'd only work in fanfiction, but even then...gotta remember this one!: "Minamo sighed, avoiding her friends' eyes. "My mom… thinks I'm gay." She said quietly.

"And are you?" Yukari asked. Minamo's head snapped up.

Hmm about Yukari asking to kiss Nyamo...when she's like I shouldn't think so. Seems like she didn't mean to say it, given that just a little while before she wasn't sure if she was gay, so I dunno if she'd be mentally ready for it yet exactly since it's all so sudden, but ah well still awesome. Can't complain about Yukari and Minamo kissing and removing articles of clothing :3.
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
It was very good and I wants moar! You should get back to writing!
mass cholera chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
:D

That was what people generally call Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ-fantastic.

Just so ya know, I melted. Then I was dehydrated, and eventually reconstituted. Then I wrote this review. Then I stopped writing this review, and muttered under my breath, "That was fantastic."

So, yeah, it was good. I think you should do exploratory sugery along this vein.
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ah, I will never get tired of your Nyamo/Yukari one-shots. Keep it up!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It's been a while since I visited this fandom, but for some reason tonight felt wacky and a reading marathon ensued. I have so say, so far, this takes the cake. I remember reading it before, but somehow it's better this time around. ' Hilarious, light, romantic, and involving threads of canon. Doesn't get much better than that, nope. *grins*

Naolin
fan-rei chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
nice fluff :)

whyNd.Heck chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was pretty awesome. I always wondered and wondered about the necktie thing too. And what was that thing in Nyamo's closet? lol.. great job..please keep up the NyamoYukari goodness..I enjoy your works, not just this.
Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
YAY! Another great fic! I'm really impressed with this one! I hope to read more by youz!
writer-jm chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Hi SC!

I'm glad to see you writing more Yukari/Nyamo! And especially considering the special scene you mentioned! Thanks!

It would be no surprise if Minamo's mother thought she was a little too close to Yukari! LOL

Ya know... my theory about the necktie was that Nyamo needed to wear one for her dates with Yukari! Hee hee

And I could see Nyamo putting others first instead of thinking of herself. Thus, she would be great with Yukari's selfishness!

Yup, I could see hugs being rare. Probably most of their physical attention is attacks due to stress.

All right! Another happy ending where Yukari becomes nice (for only Nyamo).

I can tell you had a lot of fun with this one and I'm happy that you did. Thanks!

See ya next time!

writer-jm
Weener1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I've always wondered how she learned to tie a necktie...well, with your interpretation, now we know! Well done
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hehe...love this!

Interestingly enogh, this is actually very clean compared to some necktie theories I've heard...

'
kairi990 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Ah...

Just when I thought I would never read another satisfying fanfic for months, here's yours. Excellent work, I really enjoyed it.