Reviews for The Mage and The Potions Master
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
JazyV100 chapter 42 . 10/9/2015
Wait... was mafloy there with V captured Arthur?
Avalonemyst chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
Awesomeness!
shadowfurie chapter 42 . 9/22/2015
Super, normally don't read harry/ron but this is brilliant. And i also like the report between the main characters.
jperry11 chapter 32 . 8/20/2015
H u
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
I love this fic! You write really well!
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
I don't like the way you switched from third person to first person here.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
They deserved that.
Karma a witch...
MargaritaS chapter 42 . 3/9/2015
this was a lovely story :)
rowenasheir chapter 42 . 11/29/2014
I like your epilogue
rowenasheir chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
SS should adopt HP it would add to his protection from the ministery. A blood adoption would even be better!
bleeb90 chapter 41 . 7/13/2014
What a lovely story. One of your better HP/RW romances, I must say!
LadyRainDancer chapter 42 . 6/29/2014
no i don't see why, because this is adorable! XD lovely story, i kind of hope there will be a sequel
gemava chapter 42 . 6/17/2014
very interesting read you are a very good authour and id love to read some more of your work as soon as i can. keep writing and keep improving
RosiePosieRW chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Okay. I'll say all of this and get it over and done with.

I have quite a lot of criticism for "The Mage and The Potions Master", and you don't have to read them if you don't want to.

I won't read all of "The Mage and The Potions Master", as I don't have much time - but I'm not complaining. The fic was very confusing.

I have to say, my favourite parts of the story were the parts that involved Voldemort. Now, I wouldn't normally say that, but those parts were the (only) parts that stood out to me throughout the story.

I was so devastated when Draco died - honestly, with the Cruciatus Curse being held on him for a long time plus his death, I may as well have been reading a Draco-bashing fic!

At the end of Chapter Six, which was just after Draco had died and Voldy left the room, Snape is really, extremely OOC. "Harry, it's Snape" ? Sounds like Snape was a friend of Harry's.

I got up to Chapter Twelve (this chapter I'm reviewing on) and I began to get bored, so I stopped reading. I know, I didn't get to the actual Ron/Harry part, but I didn't think I could survive the chapters - it was all way too OOC for my liking.

Haha, I spent, like, an hour going over the chapters involving Lord Voldemort and re-reading them over and over again just because they were my favourite parts of the story.

I don't like the way you randomly switch POV's without beginning was quite unconvincing, and I had half a mind to just stop reading, but I persevered and it turned out to be alright! It was a little weird at times, and sometimes a bit confusing, but still a satisfactory read.

I will admit I've been very harsh with the criticism for this story, and I'm sorry about that, but I don't read Harry/Ron. A friend recommended this fic to me so I read it, but I don't think I can bear with this much longer. I just don't like Harry/Ron. Please keep in mind that this is MY opinion, and you don't have to take any of this into account. I'm just telling you exactly what I think of this story - honestly, and to the point.