Reviews for It Eats You, Starting with Your Bottom
Has this been abandoned
stellavance chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Hah! Please do continue.
Oksana chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Please-please tell me there will be more! The beginning is very intriguing and I am a huge fan of BTVS.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
OHMYGOD! Why have you not continued this story!
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Please continue with this fic. I love Spike Harry pairings and would love to see this one continue.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I hope that you will one day continue this one. It is one of my favorite crossover pairings and there are not enough of them.
Chaositea chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
The amusing amuses me greating
MountainRose chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
true comedy! loved it.

I am awesomesauce. Awesome.
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE? I lovin this story!
Debbie37 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
OMG! This story is HILARIOUS! I think you have to really ditzy sides of all the characters going maybe a little too much. I'm really like the while thing with Harry and Spike!
Patrick chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Incomplete, but still very amusing. I love the idea of Spike/Harry, and Snape/Giles. You've got a good ear for banter. The power dynamic between Spike and Harry is absolutely delish.
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This has some seriously good comedic possibility! Fun start, and all that. I have to confess that Willow has always been my favorite BTVS character, and slashy or not given Harry's supposed red head prediliction there could be some fun possibilities for interaction there as well. Hoping for more here, yeah ...
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I love the way you write the gang...sounds like a lotta fun! And the interplay between spike and harry is yummy! Hope to hear of a update soon. I have a big shiny sticker for you if you hurry!
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Ridicolously funny up to now.

Though I ahve to say that there are already SOO MANY Slashfics in the HP Section that I dont think it really necessary to add it to an otherwise intruiging story.

Which,. btw, should serve as further motivation to continue this nice little idea...;)
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Are you going to update it? Please do, this story is AMAZING!