Reviews for Testing
hanof chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
When a fellow CSI tried to argue with him, Mac's words played in his head, "I won't wait till we get home to deal with your behavior." Danny shuddered as he walked away. 'It's never gonna happen.' He thought to himself.
what will happen if Danny forget and start to argue with the fellow CSI and start a fight? can you wright a small part about it, and what will Mac do to him?
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Love it! :)
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Danny needs not to runaway again my god it just makes things worse for him. Tony never tried run from Gibbs because he knows the dangers in that. Great job
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I really liked this story.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
wow it was a good one thanks you are a good writer thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
wow it was agood one thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow it is a good one thanks
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
omg that was so cute, i tell you the sweetest thing was when he called danny "baby boy" im still gushing over it
Kalnaman chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Testing indeed. I just love your Mac/Danny series. Great story. I'm going to rea losing You now.
Joey chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hi.

Ohh I really, really enjoy all your Mac/Danny stories - they are so great. You really touched my heart.

Big hug from Joey

(who is not english and therefor suck at spelling)
jessielehane chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
I love all your stories, but this one is my favourite. I would like to read more about Mac and Danny :)love their relationship, and Mac is the best father to have. I keep reading your CSI stories all the time ;)hope you're not finished with that series.
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
another great story...i love like all of your stories! can't wait till you write more stories! :)
Lerrinus chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Aw, bad enough danny's getting spanked, but to get smacked with a hairbrush? Ouch! Even so, I can feel the love Mac has for Danny!

Good story!:-)
C chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Im the one who decided to read the first part because i was bored and after i got your thank you i decided to look into the fandom and found your sequal. Loved it too! I just may read the fandom now. Can;t wait to read more stories. keep up the great work