Reviews for The Honeymoon
Abrel Kaden chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
That was amazing! I loved it! I can't wait for the sequal.

~Abrel~
Bells17 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Hi i loved ur story so much. did u start the sequel i can't find it wuts the name of it. GREAT JOB! i love how he changed her is the meadow
R E Z I A chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
I love it!Make more to this!
Dookstheferret chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
very good
Pennyforawordortwo chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
i loved this story!
Fallen Bridge chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
do people really do that 'honk newly weds' thing? (im from NY so people are always honking no matter what)
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Emmett as a priest, that is what i am imagening and i cant stop laghing!(i couldnt in the book either)
twilight413 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
You know vampires can't get drunk right?
1stepbehind29 chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
hahahaha, you should put them on family fued next :D

i'd so read that. :D

very nice story though! i love the price is right and i always thought about a scenario like this, but im always too lazy to write it. :D

so thanks for writing it!

please, can you do family feud?
CharlieGrl chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Fantastic! you sound just like Stephanie! it's halarious too, you can totally see it happening!
nLuvwEdwardCullen chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Ah! i thought this story was really awsome! I really love the way you made the story turn out like. i would have never thought of it that way! plse make a sequal!
rocksmysox chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
rofl. i can't stop laughing. XD

great work. .
Katasa chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
If Emmett has his jeep, Esme the Aston Martin, Jasper the corvette, that would mean there are 3 remaining cars left not 2 as you said. There's Edward's Volvo, Carlisle's Mercedes and Alice's Porche.

Anyway, I loved your story, especially the part when Emmett got drunk, it was truly hilarious. I can't wait for the sequel. :)
ishkabibble22 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Who wouldn't want that car after driving it? Good ending to the story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Anjel-Eri chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
the whole concept of the story was great

but it wasn't written that great. it could've been in more detail...like at the end it was like, "and yeah...he bit me." a little boring.

a sequel will be nice, just use more description.

_