Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter: Round One
mediate89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's actually Myles and Beckett.
brill will chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
IT'S Beckket
purescandalous chapter 38 . 6/8/2010
Continue!(
purescandalous chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
OMFG, I love Artemis! Well...Artemis the third, but the second one is cool too. ( She's funny, she reminds me of myself sometimes when I get all pissed.
Azzara chapter 38 . 7/3/2009
Nice one...lolz.

Yeah, thats a cool idea.

Azz
Knight of Luna chapter 37 . 6/30/2009
I read your whole story. It was mainly amusing to me, but I didn't laugh for some reason. Maybe my face is tired of smiling...

I saw that you said you have no life... well, I don't either. I'm being forced to have a life, but I just do what I usually do. Hahahaha! Ow...! My arm..
The One Called Demetra chapter 35 . 6/29/2009
Thank god. We're finally done with that awful diarystyle.

I liked the second bit. The first bit was kind of clunky, for which you no longer have the diary excuse.
The One Called Demetra chapter 32 . 6/29/2009
Well looky there. Some pretty decent chapters. Frankly, I'm astonished.
The One Called Demetra chapter 25 . 6/29/2009
So you CAN write good characters! You just choose not to with people like Artemis I.
The One Called Demetra chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
And now we have random trolls breaking through the floor. Goodie.

Does this girl even HAVE emotion? We saw a tiny bit of it a while back. Now it's gone forever. Poof. Why do I keep torturing myself with this?
The One Called Demetra chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
...

-sigh-

If I tried explaining everything that was wrong here, I'd use up the alotted review space.
The One Called Demetra chapter 21 . 6/29/2009
Haha at the hospital gown thing (to which I can relate, much to my chagrin). The lack of description is rather pathetic, though.
The One Called Demetra chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
Your astoundingly poor execution of (at last) a plot disturbs me.

'Anyway, I'm not here to write about corny movies that make the original book look bad.' As much as I agree fully and completely, I thought she didn't read books. Because she has to be /cool/ and /cool/ people don't read. She's becoming a mouthpiece again.
The One Called Demetra chapter 19 . 6/29/2009
She's still acting like a mouthpiece instead of a character again. Same thing that's been going on the whole fic, really.
The One Called Demetra chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Oh. That plot I thought I saw last chapter was just a red herring. My bad.

But at least it's a subplot, and we actually see some emotion. The sad thing is that this might actually be a pretty good fic if not done in diarystyle/first person.

And the word is ANXIETY. Doubtless you've been told this many times before and yet refuse to change it for some obscure reason.