Reviews for X RATED NY
Elainhe chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
In 50 minutes flat? Wow!

I loved this, every word. It is now officially one of my most favorite M-rated fics. Lyrical, beautiful, amazing. I really enjoyed the "voice" you wrote this piece in.

I kept changing my mind about my favorite lines, but I have to highlight this:

QUOTE: "He pumps, slowly.

He explores, leisurely.

He touches, knowingly.

And she cries out, falling apart within him.

Because of him."

Thank you; this was the perfect way to start the weekend.
Maradon chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
It was good, that style suits you very well.
liam22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Yay, a sort of sequel, and here I was hoping for more of Void and Unsalvageable too. This was beautifully written. Great job!
mandy9578 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow, 50 minutes huh? You must really be inspired... Anyway, this was really sensual...and wickedly hot...Loved the last line..."And know he knows for sure he’s home."...Writing this in poetry form was really refreshing..easy on the eyes to read.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Well, I like it - the combination of the poetic style with the erotic writing certainly works. You are able to mimic rhythms and patterns of lines to refelct the action you are describing - it wouldn't have worked as well in prose.

More of this would work for me, too!
marialisa chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
The images you create with the words are wonderfully erotic and the format you've used enhances that.

50 minutes? I've more than a touch of the green eyed monster, but I absolutely love it!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hot, hot, HOT! :0P Great job once more!
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I hope I am the first to say that this style suits you well. The rhythm of the words fill my mind with the images that you are describing.

This bit

He pumps, slowly.

He explores, leisurely.

He touches, knowingly.

is a case in point.

I love the ending. It shows no matter how much he may wind it out, she has as much effect on him as he does on her.

Great job, Foxdvd!