Reviews for Limerence
nightrader1234 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
EPIC STORY
Lmb111514 chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
This is amazing, I absolutely love it, please write the next chapter soon!
The.Stav chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Just re-read the story and am craving an ending! come on! you can do it!
lunareclipse chapter 18 . 3/29/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
TheStav chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! I fell absolutely in love with it and I need to know how it ends! I think what you have done with the characters is awesome and so creative. Pretty please write more! I can't wait to see where it goes.

The_Stav xoxo
Anonimity chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Good job with the story so far. When is the battle between Jack & company etc vs Penoso & company going to happen? Can't hardly wait for another update, please update soon.
jokeress La Femme du Comedie chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
Great Chapter. Please update soon.
original catincanada account chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
Oh boy! Can't wait for the next chapter. I am so wondering WHO killed bree. Ialos wonder HOW the Joker knew about headaches blocking Penoso's powers AND HOW he knew Penoso could hear him through a controlled person (In this case Jackendadox). I can't wait to see if Penoso keeps contolling Jack or if Jack finds a way to resist Penoso; and if he doesn't resist I am so wondering WHAT Penoso will have him do next.
animelimit chapter 15 . 5/15/2009
haha omg! another awesome chapter! _ haha jus like a circus... gah i luv it! fuckin charlie tho... i've never hated a fictional character so damn much!

and x-men- which has nothing to do with this- was awesome! yay deadpool! and Star Trek was epic! yay Spock! and Terminator Salvation! ah i'm dyin from all the awesomeness! fantastic chapter... UPDATE SOONER! _
Shebakune chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
I think it's Batman!
animelimit chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
dude! this is awesome! hahaha that b-i-t-c-q Lithe ugh! wutevs i'm over it. i kno the good guys will win _ right? right? ...yeah... they'll win.
animnelimit chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
i just felt reviewing again because this chapter was that awesome! i hope ur working on chapter 14 as i type this. if ur not... i will kill u MWHAHAHAHHAHHA! jk just keep up the good work. i plan on reading ur chapters every sunday so u better post. u've got two days. I'm WAITING! _
animelimit chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
hahaha awesome as always!

i luv this fic so FREAKIN MUCH!

and i hate charlie more and more and more and more. i hate her and i almost hate u for creating her... u kno wut... i hate u too. and jack is scaring me. damn this is good. haha i can't stop thinking about it. plz plz plz update soon. _
Shebakune chapter 13 . 11/24/2008
This chapter had me laughing my BUTT off! But that last part was like O_O That WOULD be a good plot twist.
RaeBBfolife chapter 13 . 11/24/2008