Reviews for Friday, I’m in love…
keisan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So HOT. I've prolly read this before but mmm I likey!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
The ending is just hot, and the parts before that sobering, realistic, and just a tad sad. I like the glimpses into Rei's life and mind, as well as the way he interacts with everyone else. The bit about him sneaking looks at Kai and knowing whether he looked back or not is heart-wretchingly pretty.
Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
sorry this is unrelated to the story, (i've never read?/watched? beyblade) but i love that song!
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
wow. you're an awesome writer! im surprised this story has such little reviews.
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
XD

That made me squiggle inside in all the good ways. For one, Rei is adorable which is -just- the way I like him.

Kai, as always is a sex-bomb-man-whoreish-squeal-producer. (I think I fit it all in there) Which is excellent in every way.

As for the story itself, I'm loving the present tense. Normally it annoys the bejesus out of me (mostly because it tends to slip back into past tense at the most confusing moments) but you've used it beautifully! The plot was very cute- and very imaginable.

The idea of Rei being all 'Ah... Nah.' to every girl Takao throws at him makes me laugh more then you ever could guess. Brilliant.

~Panda
Saathi chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Lovely! I almost squealed at the end- I just barely restrained myself. Of course, I loved the KaRe part mostest, but the other things I liked were the descriptions, and the way Rei dismissed the girls without being mean. It was so IC. The only thing I can think of that wasn't great is the fact that the beginning part is too long. I think it restates the same thing in a couple parts.
I Love Hott Evil Men chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
i loved it! i also thought it was funny.
Loptholl-Leedottir chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was so cute! ;D
Kyuusaisha Bleeding chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Awesome! I can't imagine those two not being together. Nicely done.
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was nice.. but I wanted more Kai. I love your style in oneshots, and cant wait for another one. great job
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That was really cute and sweet there at the end. Yes, Kai can be sexy no matter what he looks like.
Zai1x2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
HAhaha...It's nice
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I repeat:

*dies* I love it.

Poor Ray, getting the flu. :( I like this, I do. . It's ironic, how Tyson and the others are so well-meaning, and yet SO wrong. "The guy has no spine and he is girly!”" - that could've been my brother talking! XDD (Except Tyson is more well-spoken)

"“Hey! Does that mean you and Kai were banging each other all those times you insisted on sharing a room!”"

*giggling fit* Yup, world's crudest question there! XD

Ending is smut, ending is AMAZING. *drools* No, Ray doesn't mind at ALL - can't say I'd complain too much either ...

Ok, shutting up now. Hm, a better review this time. .

xIlbx