Reviews for In Love And War
LazyAndIKnowItP chapter 5 . 7/9
"Those stupid, rebellious tears.." ... it always gets to me. I found that quote on Deviantart and fell in love with it :)
i just love this. how can people think of these plots! i wish i had your talent!
Shemiki chapter 8 . 6/26
I found the exploration of the themes behind the Avatar State in this story to be extremely profound. I was reminded of Iroh's quote from the book 2 finale to Aang, about how he was wise to choose love over power. I feel that this story does an effective job of exposing this truth: all the power in the world is not worth the loss of someone you love. Congratulations on your key exploration of this crucial issue.
Y-Mini chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Awesome job! ;):);) By the way, the Guru's name is spelled Pathik, not pahtik.
Charlie chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
If I start off on a long speech about how awesome this is, I'm gonna need a LOT more than 10,000 characters, so I'm just gonna say this;

my favourite fanfic I've ever read, for my favourite anime ever, written by the greatest author I've ever come across.

R.I.P Lyra; and thank you so much for these 'fics :)
Piefizle73 chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
I am so sad that this story is over. I know I'ma few years late but I LOVED IT.
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
aww cuteee
MattyJ613 chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
I loved this :)

R.I.P :(
Pandora chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
So, seriously, this is awesome. And, as a giant kataang shiper, I really kinda wish it had happened. But I have a couple problems with it.

First of all, it's spelled Pathik, not Pahtik.

And the other problem is the fact that they never actually kissed in the cave of two lovers. They never did. Seriously. Go re-watch it.

and those were the only things I noticed. ...So yeah. Great story.
Katsumara chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Such a powerful story this was, Lyra. I've been reading a ton of your stories today, and it just amazes me by how well you can write fluff. ;D
bluea52394 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Aw x3 I love ur Kataang stories 3 THis story is so cute x3 haha... Since I hav seen season 3... finally... glad everything worked out w tht awesome ending in the show xD Woot!
Savanna chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
That was seriously the most amazing thing I have ever read in my life.
Nicole chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Poor Appa XD So cute :)
arizony chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
I loved the story. Your cadence was perfect. You had mini-cliff hangers, just like the series. They morphed perfectly into each other. Just one of the many reasons I enjoy your stories.
Star of Arabia chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Oh my gosh!

i loved this story SO much.

The plot, the idea, the language the WHOLE

thing! I hope you right more.

Whats even better, was i can't find any