Reviews for Caring for Saiyans
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/13
The frying pan. . . Gohan's worst fear. :D
This was so cute!
Honest Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I think this is my favorite fanfic!
flyzza chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I hope you still read this but Candyland, you are a great writer. I'm gonna leave my review at this story because this was your last DBZ one-shot fic. I've read a lot of your one shots and I'll just do one review, sorry but I was so excited about reading ur stories that I just couldn't leave a review on every single one of them. Your fics are awesome to say the least, I enjoyed reading them so much. I loved the stories where you didn't know which character's POV it was, very nice writing in those. Giving hints but not too much hints to spoil it too easely. The Goku/Bardock stories were awesome, I wondered if Goku ever thought about his father in the series. You write all kinds of fics: creepy, funny, serious, aww, reunion, etc, etc, all of them written in a great way what kept me wanting to read more of it. Too bad you don't write Dragon Ball Z anymore. I'll probally read & review 'A Price Paid in Blood' someday though, it's been on my 'wanting to read list' for a while now. Thank you for writing those stories, these were some of the best one-fics or short-stories I ever read on FF. Some of them felt real as in being a filler episode, some of them should have been in the original series.
jessi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great story, very funny!
Desaix chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Incidentally, Chichi's frying pan never appeared in canon...

...until the recent release of "Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return!" Chichi only used it on Roshi, though, not on any of the saiyans. Seeing the frying pan appear, though, gave me the biggest laugh in that whole OAV (which I loved - worth watching, if you haven't already, just for the introduction of Tarbles).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
BWAHAWHAWHAW!
sheenasalam chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
NICE!
NANLIT chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Funny bonding time between Chi Chi and Videl. And yes, Videl, Chi Chi'll be in your life until she dies; you move into a house right next to her's! The Son family is very close.
LoveInTheMask chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Absolutely loved this. Videl is going to have some fun with that pan...
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
WHAHAHAH this was funny! Great job! Loved it! :)
hikarugirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Now Gohan is going to think twice before making her mad... hahahahahaah... it was very funny!

kisses

hikaru!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice work
TheYellowKirby chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Mou... a frying pan, dear Candy-chan? I never would have expected it. You should write more for the DBZ fandom, mostly because those are still some of your best stories.

I guess it's simply because you have so much freedom to romp... well... where ever you please (bazooka incidents?).
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I love you. "They did not talk about the bazooka incident."

Best. Line. Ever!

I've been reading your stuff for years now and I can not tell you how happy I am to see DBZ fics from you again,totally made my week. You're my favorite DBZ author and I giggled through the whole story.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007