Reviews for Lamia: Shocking Albus
Lily Umbra chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
*sighs* reread this, wish this was a full length fic, all the vampire!sev fics seems to have mates and other cheese.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is a really intersting premise would love for this to be a whole story
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Nice, very nice. Though Lamia is actually another snake like creature which is confusing since you used it to mean something very different. but otherwise lovely XD
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Up until about here:

""Yes," he replied curtly, watching as the Headmaster's eyes returned to their normal size. He hadn't realized that they could get so wide."

I honestly believed what Albus was asking if Severus was serious about was if he wanted a lemon drop. On other notes, I enjoyed the story because I am hoping that him being a vampire will save him from dieing in the seventh book. Though this obviously has no base in cannon unless I want to think far to much than what is allowed at 4:30 in the morning. Thanks for the fic, Shadow.
skiesofchinablue chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
more please. can you continue?
Shanya-hp chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
great one shot!

brilliant!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
very amusing
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ah-HAH! Well, I always suspected Sevi wasn't fully human! This fic was fun!

Only, if he has Albus' permission to bite people who are harming the students, why did Dolores Umbi*ch get away un-drained?

BTW, "millennia" is plural. I think you meant a millennium.
harry.is.a.brave.fool chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Um... Well, that was certainly different to anything I have read before. But I liked it- I really did. It's sort of mysterious, yet predictable at the same time (I figured the vampyre was Severus early in the fic).
Tardis chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
And he wasn't even done yet.

"Well over a millennia," he declared just as Albus took a sip of his tea.

Dumbledore choked and his hand jerked, spilling tea onto his lap as he attempted to put the cup back onto the saucer and set the two items on his desk as he coughed.

*snickers* That was kind of mean.
Mystical-Maiden chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Heh, i always knew there was something otherworldly about Snape... and something strange in the way he always seemed to know when people were places they shouldn't be.

The idea of the unflappable Albus Dumbledore being completely flapped amused me.

I really like the way you set this out, and how you waited to let the reader know what the person was (since they weren't human) and while hints about the characters identity were dropped you waited unil the very end to confirm it.

I really enjoyed reading this.

~Myst.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
AWESOME. I LOVE Severus-creature stories. They rock. Too bad you're not adding more. This is just wicked.
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007