Reviews for Attention
deweydell25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very cute story! I don't think the Doctor really wants to "talk".
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I have to say, after reading tons of Martha and Doctor fics recently (hehe, suddenly obsessed. Yay!), yours are always the ones with the best characterizations. I can hear the actors delivering the lines you've written for them in their voices, with all the right inflections, expressions, and presence. You've got a terrific grasp on these characters, and their chemistry here is as repressed, suggestive, and platonic-but-painfully-not-really as canon shows. You are amazing.
Crown V chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
About WHAT though!? Oh you little tease! It was nice to see him paying her a compliment and being thrown off by her beauty. The way things should have been in the show!
roglam chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aw, the doctor is such a tease!

You should give this a sequel...

Nice work!
QTFics chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oooh that cheeky Doctor!
leneypoo chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
LMAO what a tease. My version of the story ends in the Doctor dodging that right hook of Martha's. Not very romantic but he asked for it playing dirty like that. ;)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh dear, he is SUCH a tease! *laughs* I don't know whether I should envy Martha or pity her!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
She should have pounced him or something.

Thanks for writing.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ach! The innuendo is KILLING me! :'(

Please follow up! Teasy Doctor _

The Spirit
Ana Luminita chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
What a dirty cheater! xD I love it!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh he's such a tease!

Please please please make a follow up!

x
scifi Emz chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
ohh so wanted this to carry on, is very very good, PLEASE add a second part would So love that pretty, pretty please!
Mouseluverkerry chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I hate you. But I luff yooh! I've been reading your fics for so long that when a new one was up I couldn't help but squeal in pure delight! Your writing is fabuolos and I love the way you describe it, leaning the reader to edge, unsure of what is going to happen but still hooked into undived attention. The way you draw Martha too the edge is almost as pain killing as reading it, and it leaves the reader wanting MORE. MORE I TELL YOOH, as it does Martha.

~~Mouseh Boo [Mouse]
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Steamy... I believe that conversation is gonna get loud!

P.S. I apologise for my crudeness.
windywit chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
please say there's another chapter?