Reviews for Come Running
Lazytologin chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
The ending is so great. I especially loved how he missed the call, and instead of giving up he was just like "well then, can't deny this any longer!" Great work
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, that was adorable! Lovely story :D
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ahhh! Oh my gosh, I squealed out loud at the end. SO. FREAKING. SWEET. Dammit, (wo)man, how do you do it? You write so beautifully and eloquently, and with such damn perfect characterization, except maxed out with the best choice of situations/introspection/perspective possible. Gahh, I think you just about nailed Martha and Ten's dynamic. Him and her glumly comfort-snacking away, itching to not make the first move (boy, can everyone relate to that, eh?), EVERYTHING.

Gosh. Like, him "not being in love with her," but craving her presence, feeling smug about her jealousy/crush (ha! That was great!), pinpointing the things that made her so great, being panicky about Martha having a significant other, and regretting her leaving. So. Perfect. Like, I swoon.
SheDreamsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Yay! The end of this story literally brought a tear to my eye and made me cheer out loud; a reaction I usually only have for actual Doctor Who episodes.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh! That was so sweet. I loved this.
IBidYouAdieu chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Brilliant! Especially the realism behind The Doctor's fondness for our Martha. Not in love...but definitely really missing her. Definitely caring about her. Enough to come running when she calls. I love it!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
:squees:

Thanks for writing.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
You're a wonder for beating tiredness, d'you know that?

The end - Oh, it was just lovely *enters granny mode* I want that to happen to me. Really the bear hug and the running and the words. Yeah my reviews are losing coherency and sanity, but meh, you are a truly awesome writer and I love love love Martha/Ten that you write!

Sina xx
mrs mathis chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I HAVE READ THIS STORY OVER 1O TIMES, AND I JUST READ IT AGAIN. IT NEVER GET'S OLD. JUST LOVE IT. PLEASE WRITE MORE TEN AND MARTHA
Aslook chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great fic! Please can there be more!
Edna Pests chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was so swet!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh my that was just...you just continue to astound with the Ten/Martha fics! This was so sweet and cute, and had me laughing heartily for a majority of it. Some of the parts I particularly fell in love with: Martha copying the Doctor's exact words in describing those amazing puppy like brown eyes *reels in drool*,“Yeah,” Martha murmured to herself, “stick with the science, love.”, the Doctor's so incharacter little egotrip when he thinks about Martha needing him, haha gotta love the Tardis ], Martha comparing the doctor to icecream, the whole tennis match of a premis in general, and my absolute favorite...how the Doctor took Martha's words literally and came running like the lovable manic genius he is! I could so picture that! Absolutely loved it to bits!
Calliope-Soars chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
:) so nice
Abstruse fangirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw! You just have to love the Doctor and his literal interpretations. So glad to see that he came running.

Good job!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Lovely fic, great ending - made me smile and tear up at the same time.