Reviews for A Twist in Time
CHIYuii chapter 38 . 17h
Ok

1)the cliff hanger is leaving me ded so please update soon
2) BOI I READ THIS ALL IN ONE DAY AND I'M LOVING IT SO MUCH BEST SASUSAKU FANFIC EVER
3) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BLESS YOUR SOUL FOR THIS CREATION
Rose Numbers chapter 37 . 11/20
Oh nooooooooo! Sasusaku! My OTP! This is so saaaaaddddd! I DEMAND SARADA TO BE BORN!
Update update update updateeeeeeeee
Update soon pleaseeeeeee
Pudiste update updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
papaola chapter 38 . 11/12
OMG! I literally cried when I got to chapter 38 and saw the story wasn't finish! Anyways I love the story, the argument, the way you write! So please please pleaseeeee! Finish the story!
I'm dying please update. I read the story all over again because I'm in love.
SoMielle chapter 38 . 11/8
I read everything in two days and I felt so excited whit every part! I always wondered how could things change if Sasuke wasn’t so blinded with his revenge or what would he think of his older version when he was at his darkest moments. I love this and I feel so excited for the next update! Your writing really kept me glued to the screen.
reader chapter 38 . 11/7
what

the
fuck

*dies*
Fiercest chapter 38 . 11/5
I read this on my mobile the first time, when it came out, so I couldn't type the long ass, in depth review I wanted. Sorry about that.

But I am shaken to my CORE over Baby Sasuke and Older Sasuke. Because of course, who understands him better? (the answer to that is Naruto, obviously. But he's not here.)

And at his core, this is who Sasuke is, young or old: he's passionate, loving, furious, grief stricken. He would give anything in the entire world up just to protect the people he loves. He almost died (giving up his goal) so many times in canon, for Team 7's sake. He's also uber pragmatic.

Which is why it's so perfect and in character that Young Sasuke, tainted but not broken, would do this. Give up his life for a hope. What other option is there?

And I am DYING to know Old Sasuke's thoughts on the memories he got from his past self. A new timeline where he got to tell his brother goodbye, where he got to feel loved for just a little longer, where he stayed. It's the road not taken and in a way, he gets to know exactly how it played out.

As always, stupendous. You lived up to my pet theory SO WELL.

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Darkpetal16 chapter 38 . 11/5
You’ve made me into a SasuSaku fan. Cute story and I’m anxious for the update. :)
I'm re-reading the entire story again with the hope that you will have the last chapters posted by the time I am done
Bruh i need to know how this ends its so well written!
I normally avoid time travel fics like the plague but this one was really good, so please, save my sanity and finish it.
sakura2381 chapter 1 . 10/31
can't wait for next chapter
Fishies2 chapter 38 . 10/30
The subtle innuendo was not lost :P I really can't wait until the next update!
Love this chapter
SwiftlyPhangirling chapter 38 . 10/30
This is so suspenseful.

I don't want future Sasuke. Younger Sasuke was so adorable and just amazing. I think I have an idea of where this is heading. I'm dreading and looking forward to what's next. Hopefully I get what I'm hoping for.

AHHH. This fic is so awesome. I really love how it's going so far! Keep it up!
3,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »