Reviews for A Twist in Time
ItY'girl chapter 39 . 8h
This is amazing! I've been through a rollercoaster of emotions in the past chapters! I'm really looking forward to the next one and to seeing if there is any change at all in the older Sasuke now that the younger one shared his memories. Or... is the consciousness of your Sasuke now in his older body?(through the chakra transfer he did?) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
ItY'girl chapter 23 . 6/19
oh this is heartbreaking!
ItY'girl chapter 21 . 6/19
oh man, when she found that scroll with the order of execution I almost screamed!

Now, all fangirling aside, as an aspiring writer myself I can't help but notice some things throughout the story. I hope you take this as constructive criticism since trust me, it's just that.
You move your POV from Sakura to... the omniscient author. This is a bit strange since the majority of the story is wonderfully said from Sakura's perspective and it gets the reader really invested in it and her perspective, but then there are these bits where you pull us out of her perspective and mindset. This can offset the immersion in the story, so you could easily skip it.
ItY'girl chapter 20 . 6/19
I've been binging this story since yesterday and I can't stop! This is perfect! the plot so far is engaging, Sakura's increase in strength is totally believable and GOD Sasuke is so super cute! I love it!
Cuuuute
Yes! I am so ready for this!
i rlly hoped that little sasuke would survive
really enojyed it, looking forward to the next chapter!
EvanescenceUchiha chapter 1 . 5/30
pls update
Targaryen Breaker chapter 39 . 5/29
okay, so I just binge read this entire story in one sitting and oh..my...lanta. I don't particularly care for sasusaku fics because they aren't done justice. I love the couple and fics let me down SO much, but oh my lanta this one is perfect! Your writing is beautiful and the plot is so thick and complex that it only adds to how well this is. Thank you so much for blessing us, hope to see more!
Update? :(
Innocence and Instinct chapter 39 . 5/21
Woah... this story... It's intense. I loved it! I love Sakura time travel stories. I can't wait for the next update!
sidsammarcanne chapter 39 . 5/21
please update
SilverDreamsCA chapter 39 . 5/17
what happened?! I'm dying here lol please come back soon I'm on pins and needles did he make it? ahhhhh! man this is good!
Mernom chapter 39 . 5/14
This wound up being a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. I was just about to post a review saying how this doesn't really keep my attention anymore when it started, well, keeping my attention.
And while your representation of Chakra mechanics is a bit odd, it's not too bad.
3,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »