Reviews for A Twist in Time
Super Blooper chapter 40 . 9/18
bawling like a poopy diaper baby now. I'm not sure if I'm going to stop anytime soon either.
sarahmchugs chapter 1 . 9/18
Wow, I just started reading this right at the end. I'm so glad I started this. I have been having great luck finding good fanfics recently. Anyway, I can't wait to read the last chapter!
DLFangrill chapter 40 . 9/17
Where’s thre last chapter? I NEED MOREEE
Wolf0624 chapter 40 . 9/16
Thank you for this update, YES! so happy with this new twist in the story.
Des-C-Kudi chapter 40 . 9/10
Ohh no what a cliffhanger! Why oh why did you stop here? This chapter left me in tears. It was so sad to see Sakura's heart broken like this. And I honestly believed you that Sasuke died. But thanks god he is back. But I don't get it - so younger Sasuke is in older Sasuke's body? But that would mean that he has still the mind of a 13 years old boy? Don't get me wrong, I love this story but it would be kinda wrong if he ends up with 18 years Sakura. But I guess all questions will be answered in next chapter. Thank you for updating and not abandoning this amazing story!
Sakuharu1 chapter 40 . 9/10
Good chapterss
Fanfiction.exe chapter 40 . 9/10
Marothoned this in a day. The last line was a great way to end things
Tesax chapter 40 . 9/7
OMGG I SWEAR YOU HAD ME ON TEARS THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER
SINCE JANUARY EVERY MONTH CHECKING OUT IF YOU ALREADY POST! I LOVE THIS STORY! AND ID WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER THANK YOU SO MUCH TO KEEP GOING
PS BY THE WAY I GIVE UP ALREADY ON LEMON BUT PLS GIVE US A REALLY TASTEFULLL KISSSSSS HAHAHAHAAHA
snappingsound chapter 37 . 9/6
I'm crying poor sakura sasuke naruto... omg why this is so sad
kimtrg chapter 40 . 9/6
GOD THIS WAS AN EXPERIENCE IT WAS AMAZING I CRIED A LITTLE NOT GONNA LIE YOU SHOULD READ IT
CrazyLife247 chapter 40 . 9/5
i'm screaming, internally, but it's happening

because he won a bet
The View From Up Here chapter 40 . 9/5
Oh my gosh, I cant even handle this right now! I cannot wait to read about Sakura's reaction!
snappingsound chapter 14 . 9/5
omgomg I can't help but fan girl. to be honest I really really dislike sasusaku ship simply because I think sakura deserves better than stupid sasuke but this fic somehow managed to make me like it a bit. can't wait to read next chapters. your writing style is absolutely stunning and brilliant I love it
shyreader18 chapter 40 . 9/4
I favorited this story because this is one of the most believable characters for Sasuke and Sakura that I’ve read. I also enjoy your action scenes because they are just long enough and descriptive to keep me intrigued. I’m kind of sad that we don’t have closure on the disease Kabuto made even though its technically in the alternate timeline but maybe that’ll be addressed. I’m really excited for the end!
Bijuewled chapter 40 . 9/3
Ok so when I saw you updated I re-read this story and just WOW I was hit with so many emotions and remembered why I fell in love with this story. This is my favorite sasusaku story ever and I’m so glad you updated! Excited for the last chapter!
3,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »