Reviews for A Twist in Time
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/20
Uchiha Sakura97 chapter 18 . 9/23
i've been binged this fic since last night, now the day already changed and it's almost 6 am. I haven't sleep a wink, and i only on chapter 18. Omg i should do my thesis but this fic just so dayummm, i can't stop reading, help. I really need to sleep now, tbc~
sasukesbtch chapter 5 . 9/19
This is my 2nd time reading this. Still in love with this fic.

Anw Sakura almost slipped there telling sasuke the little trick she learned from her mentor.
yvonne.eturma1 chapter 1 . 9/5
The whole time travel thing really confuses me, if you try to change something in the past for instance, in the past where Lee died, dead civilians, many other things that Sakura did to alter the past. Doesn't the future change? How is the future stays the same? The whole time travel thing to save the world is pointless really. Specially when Sasuke learned about the ugly truth about the massacre and learned to forgive the village and his brother, even love and care for Sakura. How is the future Sasuke still the same? How is he still seeking for revenge?
Patricia21 chapter 4 . 8/26
Yo imaginando que Sasuke me diga: "Y para nosotros... esta noche" 7u7 toda mojadita.
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 42 . 8/25
i will miss reading this :')
Azria-night-song chapter 10 . 8/24
I’m rereading this, and holy moly I forgot how good this story is! I’m so glad it’s completed.
Yoshii.yoshh chapter 1 . 8/1
I enjoyed it. Thank u author
Hola no se cuanto tiempo ha pasado pero siempre trato d e volver a leer tu fict.
Me quede con la intriga con la duda de que hubiera pasado si no volviera a la otra dimensión si se hubiera quedado en ese tiempo con los planes de akatsuki ya sabiendo la verdad de Itachi o no.
Descubriendo que Sakura es del futuro y todo lo que conlleva
Khaleesi Kardashian chapter 42 . 6/8
This is one of the best SasuSaku stories I’ve ever read!
uillqq chapter 42 . 5/21
by far the BEST sasusaku ff i've ever read. if you're a fan of the ship and are interested in a sakura timetravel au, you won't regret starting this! every character seemed to stick to their canon personalities, and the story engages you from start to finish. thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
LMAO! "Now I'm a master of Gentle fisting!"

Help me, I can't stop laughing!
This story was amazing from the beginning to the end. No cliche or shortcuts, thank you and bravo
Suki Harlett chapter 24 . 5/10
i wish sakura got the curse instead hahahah
Seiryuuuuu chapter 38 . 4/30
We'll use the power of friendship~
4,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »