Reviews for Seme Talk
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOL
Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Can you make an uke talk with the same people just reversed?...well i guess thats kind of plain to way love your story.-
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
this was good first time reading about a different school fic. i always read about seigaku or when the schools are combined with seigaku. yah jiroh is in this one!
kirakirapika chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Wow, I never have thought that they could sneeze that much! And I really love your humor fics even though its yaoi. Actually don't get mad at me but I absolutely hate yaoi but I am already used to it...XP

Anyways I want to ask: What is the meaning of Seme and Uke..?

Thanks!

kp-sama
Akazy chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
lol nice fic u got there! o very funny! great job & keep it up!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Poor Jirou.

T_T

MARUI: Call me Bun-kun. *winks*

JIROU: SUGEE!

Ahihi. LOL.
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Lol! "I hate math." XD Poor Oshitari, Marui, and Choutarou, sneezing so much! "Eh, screw this."
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
LOL!

I think I like you!

yeah you. your fics I mean! They're so hilarious! XD

they're always making me laugh!XD

anyway correct me If I'm wrong... Marui is the guy whom Jiroh admire in POT right? I think. I can only remember vaguely but mentioning Marui on your fic made me remember...just vaguely.

Anyway, I totally like this! XD made me kya kya

To tell you the truth I rather enjoyed the very very very short scene of Oshitari and Atobe together.

I'm a OshiAto fan though. XD

wah that's all. I'm rather high right now. I haven't even blink an eye for sleeping.
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! I loved this, those three were just like some little kids xDD
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
so cute! w
fruity cheerios chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Sneezing so much today...I was sneezing a lot today too XP...You should have an Uke Talk!
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Loved it! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been busy with my story! Anyway, Great story!

-Kin
THISACCOUNTISDEADPLZ chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
XD Oshitari got one person who (half) cares, Marui doesnt have anyone who cares, and choutarou gets alot of love! XD
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
*sneezes* No really, I did sneeze. Damn cold. It's really a cold! Everyone sneezes today! Is it Unofficial Sneeze Day today? Thanks again for letting me use Miss Hikari!
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007