Reviews for The Gospel
FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I FUCK IN THIS FIC IM SCREAMING
XxNoLongerActiveAtAllxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Seriously good like this gives me goosebumps and everything so so SOOOO good! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my goshhh moooore please!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
wow. not a huge soroku fan but you handled this beautifully. excellent job!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hotttt ;PP
Keuraki-SoraXRiku chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good god.

3 *clutches heart*

Gyahahah ~ Axel is the devil XP

Ah, the tales of sinful Catholics who just want to love and be loved. May the Lord be with them always.

And may the Lord be with your writing, watching over it, delivering as many reviews as possible, etc.

BECAUSE YOU SO DESERVE IT.

Regards,

Keuraki-SoraXRiku
CottonCandyHaze chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved it w

Every last word, amazingly enough There was no sex and I'm a HUGE pervert

I'm surprised it didn't foam at the end w

But it was very well written

Bravo!

Keep up the lovely work xD
psalmofsummer chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
You made Axel the devil.

I LOVE you.

Enough said.

Nora
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aww that was preety awesome
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I am a Christian, and I soundly believe in God. That being said, I consider yaoi to be..ah, my guilty pleasure of sorts. Then again I don't think that homosexual people will go to hell just for being homosexual, I think God is much more understanding and loving than that, BUT thats my take on it, and this wasn't supposed to be a lesson on religion, it turned out to be my humble ramblings.

Anyways, this is REVIEW after all, and it's my duty, as the reader to review your work, which I thoroughly enjoyed. You're writing is fantastic, and highly enticing. I'm sure you've gotten this many times, but making Axel the devil was a brilliant move, a check mate, if you will, or perhaps the cherry on top.
clrf chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
'But Sora looks as though he’s been feasting on the nectar of Gods and Roxas knows that he cannot save him.'

I love this sentence. It stuck with me for some reason.

This is...amazing. I love the consistent theme of how Roxas thinks that he has truly stained his brother, that he has ruined Sora in the eyes of the Lord. I'm an atheist, but I thought that the christian influence really made this.

Plus, I know everyone and their dog is saying this, but Axel as the devil made my day.

aslkhlsfjla; I think you got me addicted to Roxas x Sora.
Kaoru Gal chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow, I don't think I've read RoxasxSora before but this was realy good.

-Joh
my friend chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that is why i do not worship the christian god! DX i thought that Axel was the devil! XD whoot! go Axie! XD good job. made me feel like Roxas! poor Sora though. how DOES he feel about the whole thing?
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is awesome.

I love the originality, I love the conscience, I love the AXEL, I love it.
Moon Faery chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Holy mother of yaoi. (fans herself) This is going on my favs. I love how you had Axel as the devil — clever move! And Roxas' thoughts and various concerns were just a beautiful backdrop to the central tension and the climax. (Pun totally intended.) It was so very wrongwrongwrongyetsoRIGHT. Thank you for a wonderful one-shot. I may have to pimp this on my LJ. :D