Reviews for The Hands of a Carpenter
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
It's Jesus! :D I absolutely LOVE this story!
Evia Wingjade chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I will be impatiently awaiting the next portion...which is really a compliment.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTTT! (Can I say it again?) I love Polly and Digory, and this last chapter was amazing! UPDATE! UPDDATE! UPDATE!
WolvesRule612 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
YAY! Another chapter is coming! And she must be the White Witch. Aslan is telling him to finish the Wardrobe and not go to China.
WolvesRule612 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I had always thought it was a small tin. Very good eyes! The emotion, the way you described Digory was exactly the way I felt he would look or say. 97 out of 100 (Very few people have ever gotten that)
WolvesRule612 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hehe. I played Digory in a play version of Narnia. I love his character! Is their going to be old people falling in love?
Lu Su chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I really like it so far! Please continue. You've done a great job.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
I know who it is! Well if I didn't know after that last clue, than I'd be pretty hopeless wouldn't I?

Very cool. So is Digory going to follow in Jesus' footsteps, so to speak, and become a carpenter? Interesting. Can't wait for you to continue this.

Princess Aravis chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Wow! This is an incredible story. The writing flows, the plot is developing nicely, it's creative, all I have to say it UPDATE SOON!

I like how you incorporate Jesus at least implicationally in it, by the way. God Bless you!
Dear One chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Dearheart, this is wonderful! I love every element of this story and I can't wait for more. It is well-written, and when I came to the part about the Carpenter I was surprised and joyful. You do so well at portraying the emotions involved and I love how you observe small and generally unnoticed things from both the books and the movie and add them into the story. You also do very well at creating things (such as the carven lamppost) and weaving them into the story so that it all fits in to create something colorful and meaningful.

Here I would comment on an aspect of the story that could be improved, but..I can't find one! God loves you, Dearheart, and I know He is pleased with how faithfully you spread the truth about who Aslan really is through your fanfiction. I love how each fanfiction of yours I read, I can see the truth of Aslan clearly revealed throughout it. You love God with all your heart, and He will bless you for it. *Hugs* Keep writing for God, Dearheart!

(Oh, and as a fellow TLC member, I agree with you...Kristi is the best!)
Sapphira Adi chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
The Carpenter is totally Jesus isn't it. Only He deserves to ALWAYS be capitalized! Great chapter.
BabyBeaver chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
The "not listening" part really hit me, because I haven't been doing as much of that as I should be, either. I've read parts of my Bible and prayed somewhat, but I should be doing more...

Great chapter. At first I was like, "Wait, he's got a week to build Noah?" and...yeah. I guess maybe I should reread the previous chapter or two...refresh my memory. But looking forward, as always, to the next chapter. D
Swanwhite2 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I love it! *hugs* I know who he is :)

though this "he looked as though he might come from somewhere in Arabia." made me think he was calormen at first.

You have such a gift of writing. Not only is it beautifully written but it contains such and important message to.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I loved the first part of the dream the best.
Miniver chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
It's great that you're portraying these two as adults but not quite at the point of meeting the Pevensies, because I think that this period of their lives might be a time when some important questions about them might be answered: What influence did their journey to Narnia have on the rest of their lives? Did Aslan call them into any service in this world? I can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm sure it will be full of surprises. Write on!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »