Reviews for Jacks
I love the story. Please right a chapter 3
trinibaby410 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
pls update soon!
tmntlover2013 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Dragongirl9130 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Great fic but its been sitting in my favorites for a while now and I was wondering if you planed on add to it (and I hope you do) I don't want to delete it if more chapters are to come but I also don't want it sitting in my favorites if there are no plans for finishing it. please consider, I hope you finish it's one of the better fics I've read
raphfreak chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I know it's been a good while since you updated but I beg you to go on! PLEASE!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Poor Leo! And all the other turtles too! What is Karai up to? When I get my hands on her ... Though I have to applaud her for the usage of psychological torture rather than physical torture on Leo, which can much more effective and lasting. Please, you have to update. I can't take the suspense any longer.
Estrella85 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
So sad there hasn't been an update in so long, I'll just keep this story on alert just in case. It's been good so far and it would be interesting to see what happens.
Emily chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Please Update!
Merdeka21 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Dude... You can't leave me hangin' like this. My brain can't take it xD

I gotta admit it - I'm a sucker for Leo mind torture xD Does that make me a bad person? More than likely, but when it's written as well as this, I can't resist! w

Please write more!
MichelleAngela chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
The suspense is killing me!

I must have hit the scroll down buttone a gazillion times before I realized there was no more to this chapter. lol

Please update soon!
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
thank you! finally! someone is actually protraing don correctly!

thx! broken, u mean emotionally, right? LOVE IT! more Don please!
PrettyArbitrary chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
:D Well, you've caught my attention. Here's hoping you're a fast writer, or I'll be suffering the agony of suspense for a while.
wulfgarfang chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
ah! i wanna read more. next chapter soon, please? - wfang
Darlantana chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Oh...I am liking this, very much! Please continue!
Just-Caro chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
This fic is really intriguing...there isn't so much of the blood and the torture. It's different! You had me hooked from chapter one and I was happy to see an update made! I hope you continue this fic, I can't wait to read more! Please update soon, I'm looking forward to more!

-Caro-