Reviews for Walking Her Home
Jade chapter 1 . 2/10
OMG!i cried that is how you experience true love .
Lola chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I loved it! you should do 'His favorite Christmas Story'
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
that was really cute
SoulReaper-I'llRipUrSoulOut chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was so sad and beautiful. I almost started weeping, it really reminded me when my friend's girlfriend died in his arms...
gothicrhoswen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I cried... Unashamedly. That was actually really good. It was simplistic, yes, but it incorporated the song really well.
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I never really read Hairspray fanfiction but I love this song so I was like "Aw, I bet this cute."

And I was right. I teared up...this was so great. Good job!
glorysmile chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
haha! I teared up. This is adorable.
pinkrockets chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow. I like how you added the lyrics to the song to it. However, time passes too quickly. Maybe you should have added more inbetween the lyrics.
Reizo Myu chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I cried.

Plain and simple, I cried. Beautifuly written.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This song always brings a tear to my eye, and you did it justice with Link and Tracy. Thanks for sharing.

One little correction (I think) - at the end you say "He was gone", but I think you meant "She was gone".
thecolorsoftwilight chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw! That made me cry! good job! AW! The tears won't stop comin!
MrsZacFeliciaEfron chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
oh my gosh, that was so good

i almost started crying when she died.

good job!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
that was the sadest yet cutest story I have read..it made me grin and cry at the same time...
MzTwilight chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was so sad. i mean it really made me cry, alot of stories or one shots make me cry but this one really got to me. it made me think of the notebook and i cried when i saw that too. this has me all emotional right now.
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This wins the award for Saddest and Sweetest Trink fic. Seriously. I LOVE this song (Mark Schultz is just awesome), and seeing Tracy and Link grow old together does funny things to my heart. So sad... and SO well-written. :) This is AMAZING, dahling. Can't wait to see more from you.