Reviews for Remember my Love
gojyo-lover20 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
i love it,the idea of a jealous hakkai is cool and i like seeing sanzo in love.i read this story twice already
Akasha721 chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Thank you, thank you! I guess wishes do come true! I enjoyed this story also and think you are just great. Keep it up!

I'm also happy he didn't remember what that sick ass doctor did too him.

I've read stories about him being with kou before but none were as heartfelt and as real as yours. You rock! Thanks for the lead on this story.

Akasha721
Dragon77 chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Great chapter! I'am so sad to see it end.
lilemoneko chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
The story is great! How did grumpy dumpling get created lmao. can't wait to read more of ur stuff!
Dragon77 chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
This was a great story I sad to see it end. I hope you write another Saiyuki story soon.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
AH! Doctor Nii! More please!
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
This chapter good! I look forward to reading what happens in your next update!
Addictedreader09 chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
wow really good story. i like the plot. hakkai's jealous lol

that's a first.

keep up the good work! can't wait for more
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Grate chapter! Keep up the good work and UPDATE as SOON as you can.
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
I love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I Loved it I've never read a Saiyuki stoer like this. I can't wait to read more so keep up the good work and update soon.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
I LOVE THIS! I have been looking for a story like this since I first got into Saiyuki!