Reviews for I Wanna Be Your :Expletive Deleted:
Night13 chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
Amazing story :) It's perfect, just what I wanted to read: not too much fluff, has adventure, bit angst, and most of all a happy ending and non cliche :) thank you so much for creating this story this pairing needs more love weather it romantic or not i think you did a great job _
kaji13 chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
" Hey, do you think Flynn gave it a second thought when he jumped into the MCP?"

Thank you for that wonderful reference hahaha! 3
kaji13 chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
I'm not normally one to leave reviews (I know I know, shame on me!) but I just love this tanuki too much for words! Next pet I get is going to be named Tanuki, thanks to you!

Wonderfully unique, fun story so far!
bsc9999 chapter 27 . 12/22/2010
Ah, three thirty AM. Oh, the lengths I will go to...TO FINISH ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS EVER.

I loved this fanfiction. I freaking epically loved it. The way you wrote all the characters was absolutely amazing, and I loved how you included a lot of...well, pretty much "forgettable" minor characters from the manga. Every time a new character was introduced, I had to really think hard about who it might be!

The fanfiction was laugh-out-loud funny, and I loved the storyline. The only thing that bothered me was the "all just a dream" ending, because I really kind of thought it was a shame that none of the events in the earlier chapters had happened, but other than that I would say that this is one of the most enjoyable things that I've read in a while. Keep up the good work! ;)

Numbuh9494, AKA Dani
T420000 chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
haha best story ever
Ritsu Kasanoda chapter 27 . 10/14/2010
Gah! I've read this twice now and decided that I finally have to speak up. xD I wanted to the first time, but I kept putting it off because I really wanted to focus on writing a really amazing review...too bad I'm just always braindead, haha. So, I figured I'd just get up off my lazy butt and write already.

When I first saw the description of this 'fic, I wasn't entirely enthused about it...it looked weird. xD But it was Kassy and Tetsu, so I thought it needed at least a decent try, and after the first chapter I needed to know more. xD What happened to Tetsuya before he came home? What kind of road trip would this turn out to be?

Needless to say, this 'fic ended up being far different than I'd expected it to be. It was simply /magical/. -laugh- And in the best ways! I got excited every time a new character was introduced because I'd try to figure out who it was, or I'd enjoy the character that you'd created. And I'm super happy with your OCs...they all fit so well and had personalities that were fun to read, and they just /fit/ so simply and easily.

Kasanoda and Tetsuya themselves were a bit jarring at first, since not many people portray them as so...argumentative. xD But it was hilarious, their imperfections were entertaining, and I'd probably blame it on the "buddy movie" feel you were writing.

The only thing I could really complain about is the just-a-dream ending. Actually, I can live with it being only a dream, I didn't mind it at first, but then I realized that Tetsuya had never actually /met/ half the minor characters that were the model for the ones they met on their journey before falling asleep to dream them. Again, you could blame that on buddy movie writing, but I can't help but think you kind of slapped on that ending. D: And I hate to say that, because I totally respect you as an author. I love your style, and it was easy to follow and great fun to imagine.

This was a great story, and I enjoyed it all the way through. You've no idea how many times I sat here and had an epic gigglefit or facepalmed in amusement. And actually, I'm a roleplayer, so I had to share this with some of my Ouran buddies...and, well, I hope you don't mind, but we totally quote this 'fic and make those silly jokes in OOC every so often. xD Brokeback Yakuza! Plastic model! The sparrow! Bahaha, my (O)Haru and I do the "wooden board" routine, and she's tremendously proud of her woodenness.

Anyway. Just have to say that this is easily one of my favorite fanfics ever...and that's saying something, because I've read a /lot/ of really great ones. Thank you for taking the time to write and share something so amazing. From our Ouran roleplayers community, we send you our love.

Kass
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 27 . 8/16/2010
...

I think I'm in love. 3

I stayed up till like.. 2 am to finish reading this. And that was last night. But now, I think I owe this story a review.

First off, I don't think I'm in love. I know I am. 3 You're characterization is adorable. I love the interactions and stuff. And Tetsuya.. -swoons- Well, He needs more love, period. I have to admit, while I had a hunch it was all a dream or something, I feel bad that all of that crazy stuff didn't happen. After everything they went thought.. But alas, it was adorable!

Also, the amount of Minor characters in this.. That was pure and utter love. A gazillion and a half hearts to you for using the people that are usually forgotten. Even the animals. Poor little sparrow..

Love love love love love love this! And I'm so glad I read it! Excellent job!

-Machi
The Lauderdale chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
...Tetsuya killed his dad?

And I love your portrayal of the Lobelia girls. Like a Greek chorus or something.
The Lauderdale chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
This is great. Two chapters in and I am having a fine time reading this. Just got through watching Ouran Host Club for the first time, and I had much enjoyment from the character of Ritsu Kasanoda and his friend/henchman Tesuya. Finding this story is a treat.
Minachiko chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Nice story, though by chance is your story inspired by "Mayonaka no Yaji-san Kita-san"? lol, I'm seeing a lot of similarities! :D
Eos Mirela chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
BAHAHA thank you for involving the Lobelia girls in a way that did NOT involve Haruhi at all. xD
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 27 . 2/14/2009
OH MY GOSH! That is one awesome story XD

Could you write another one where Tetsuya and Kasanoda actually get together? LOVE IT! Please write more XD
Ninja Shen chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
aw, was it all a fever dream? What a cop out! XD No, I kid. This story needed the most reasonable conclusion attainable. I can't believe its over after all this time! OH, THOSE WACKY SPACE TWINS, LOL! What a ride!
Eria chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
Don't be so hard on yourself! You wrapped the story up very very nicely. I as a reader feel very snug. :D The reveal made everything make so much more sense! I was starting to worry of drifting characterization, however if it was all strictly from the mind of Tetsuya then -hee- it's good. So Tetsuya had overreacted to the scuffle with his dad that was a relief to see. Oh those Edo twins. XD As usual your dialogue is really well done and the action, while wordy, is well-thought out and planned. I think that this story is quite the accomplishment. I could never write as fast or as clear as you do. I'd like to ask if you planned how the story would go or if you left it to wherever the wind took you chapter to chapter because I think it'd be more cohesive if you had written it with a stronger central idea. I did love all the little details and quirks that made it so interesting, but when I pull back it really did give the impression of snippets of a dream since the plot itself was all over the place. If that was intentional, then I'd like to say congrats on leaving a tangible impression of what Tetsuya felt like at the end. My brain. XD
Ninja Shen chapter 26 . 9/25/2008
HEY LOOK ITS MORI! And also? HOT BOY MAKIN OUTS! awright! I can't tell if this is the end or not though. Or if not, its probably nearing its comletion, now that they're reunited and on their way to Ise.