Reviews for 2 AM
mjels chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I csnt tell you what song it is

but the story is sweet
Elainhe chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Tell my why I always have two kids breaking down the house when I try to sit down for a few minutes of bliss with one of your stories.

I loved every line! The dark humor an almost irrelevant memories, fitting for the moment. I enjoyed the rhythm of this piece too.

Loved this: "She told me she didn’t believe in that kind of crap and that neither should I. Then she added that, if it were true, I was going to be around for a while still, because I didn’t have a son to pass the legacy unto yet."

Btw, I am gonna guess Breathe by Anna Nalick. I knew something was familiar, but you have done it so well that it has been nothing more than a vague sense. :)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*smiles* Cute
Squishi21207 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like it, I really do!

I am no big Flack/Monroe shipper, but your writing is really good! Well done, great job!
Inspire-Smiles chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Is is 2 AM by Anna Nalick? Great story by the way!
Aromaticity chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Breathe by Anna Nalick on Wreck of the Day... i LOVE this song!
IceQueenCharlie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Love the story :D and its Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick I LOVE THIS SONG! Its the most played song on my ipod :D
marialisa chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I absolutely loved it and I'll be asking 'nicely' a lot more if this is what I get!

You know you need to do a follow up though dont you? I know your heart belongs to FIESTA but this deserves something a little more...erm, how do you say it...hot? M rated? I can ask VERY nicely if I have to!
Maradon chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
It's a very good story, i started to afraid, that FM writers are vanished, thank god, my frears ar not true
Bluehaven4220 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Considering that this is one of my favourite songs, I can safely say that it is Breathe (2AM) by Anna Nalick. Do I get a cookie now? *hopeful eyes*. Very well written, I really enjoyed it.
stargazr41 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Breathe (2AM)-Anna Nalick is fantastic! (Wreck of the Day is one of my fave CDs-chock full of can't get it out of your head stuff). Yeah! Flack! Plus Lindsay! You made my otherwise awful day a bit brighter. You write Flack angst so well, drabble or not. I'm off to enjoy my cookie now.
Rytanya chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OMG! We're so sisters! I've been obsessing over this song too!

"Breathe (2AM)" by Anna Nalick

LOVE the fic!

P.S. "But my god it's so beautiful when the boy smiles," I LOVE this line!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
O, I like it! As much as I love D/L, I'm really liking Flack and our favorite county girl more and more. It's because he's so dang sexy, I'm sure. :0P Very nice job!
feathergirl926 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
oh totally didn't see that one coming... great story!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh my God! This song... I love it. Am I going to get a chocolate chip cookie? (I'm addicted to those -blushes-) It's "Breathe(2AM)" by Anna Nalick. I loved how you mixed thing up and used words from the lyrics.. It was nice.

Great job, my dear.

Alex

P.S. "2AM and she calls me cause I'm stil awake

Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?"... So beautiful!