Reviews for Mortal Once More
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Ooh, I liked the uniqueness (considering it is fanfiction) of this Regulus piece...shows a bit more than just Reg, you know?

Though Moody seemed slightly out of character? I just imagine him making Sirius jump with a "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" or a gruff, "Pay no attention to him"...i can't see Sirius getting quite so close to Moody as he did in this. Sirius doesn't seem like the kind of guy to get close to the authority.

But I have a very acute perception of Sirius-that is very different from most peoples', so don't be offended. I'm just picky!

I like your Regulus loads better than other authors'! Lord, I just read two fics in a row that ended with he'd die a hero...yours focused on those roots of fraternal love that were still untainted from all of the prejudice shoved down his throat. That was beautiful.

There was something slightly off...i would've liked a more blurred version of things. You mentioned how he was weakened by the potion, which was great, but you didn't show us how he was weakened.

Other than that bit of concrit, I really did enjoy this piece. Again, points for adding Kreacher in there...I adored him in DH!

Happy Writing

Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Delightful... absolutely delightful.

Even though it is sad, more like a happy kind of sad...

-You would be proud-

such a shame Sirius died before the mystery behind the locket was reveiled, before he could be proud over his little brother.

RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007

I liked the bit where he talked about Voldemort best, it was amusing. And it's so sad that Regulus dies...
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OH, I really liked that. I've never seen a fic with that scene-a couple with pranking Snape and the Whomping Willow, and a couple with the Mudblood scene and the speech, but none with this. Original.

It was really good-not too sappy, and not the kind of fluff some ppl write about forgiveness and wishing they didnt do what they did...blah blah.

Down to the point-it was good.

Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That's so sad...I loved it. You should write more stuff like this.