Reviews for You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down
user51s2r chapter 1 . 9/10
Loved the story. Great writing style! The plot points and characterizations where really good also. I don't recall seeing any other story with a smart Ron before, it was well done. I hope this story continues! :))))
tempetepapillon chapter 9 . 9/9
Harry accused Jack of using Occlumency to gain the Christmas knowledge. I guess you meant Legilimency. Or was that you having Harry be ignorent?
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 17 . 9/8
Are you going to continue this story. Please, say yes.
mizukikage chapter 17 . 9/1
Oh boy...I can feel the chaos coming.
J.K Holdenwood chapter 17 . 8/11
Not sure if I have commented earlier in that cause my apology. I love these cross-overs but something is bothering me and that is how Ron and Hermione are projected. Ron is
Møre like Hermione and Hermione is more how she was in first and second year.

Now I sww in this chapter you are hinted that both were external inflicted as most of the school. As Hermione is fierce loyaal of Harry first it looks moody is triggering her loyality by letting her think on the situation.

Still it an good story! With regard,
n4zhg chapter 17 . 8/9
Thorney and Millbank. Snerk. Not even James Bond was that circumspect.
shit fic don't read
Diana A chapter 17 . 7/14
I have enjoyed your story. I would like to know what Jake/Sirius has planned to do to Dumbledor when he shows up.
I hope you will continue with your story. I'm wondering what kind of trouble finds Harry, as usual.
Thank You for your story.
RCPMione chapter 17 . 7/16
please update again soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 7/12
Love this story. Unusual to see Ron not trusting Dumbledore where Hermione does. Love it!

Can't wait to read more
Locket1 chapter 17 . 6/28
great to see movement on this. dare we hope for more or a trend in writing
Love it!
Can't wait for more!
WHCnelson chapter 17 . 5/28
A good story and I WANT MORE!
mab70 chapter 17 . 5/28
I am so glad to see an update for this story!
Your supposition about the letter tampering makes so much sense! Always wondered why there wasn't more uproar from parents about events in at Hogwarts.
But I have to admit I don't understand what went on between Moody and Hermione.
And I'm not sure about the last scene, but have hopes the next update will clue me in!
Thank you Greatly for adding to this intriguing tale!
Zuzanny chapter 17 . 5/27
I really want to know what happens next.