Reviews for You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down
Lexi0521agmail chapter 18 . 10/15
You are brilliant. This story has been a delight to read. I have really only one complaint: some times the wording is challenging when the wrong word is used. For example of some recurring homonyms: there vs their, or steal vs steel. This is also the most common mistakes I find when reading.

Other than that, this story is quite engaging and I have fallen in love with it. I keep checking back for updates to see what you have in store for our intrepid travelers. So far, the waiting is worth it.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 9/25
I love this story, but your last update was June 2018. Please, come back and help Jack/Sirius and Harry end Dumble-as-a-door's reign, and put an end to Moldy-shorts once and for all.
im1 chapter 18 . 9/18
alright, you've had two years to plot your next chapter get to itgood story I hope you pick it back up.
musme chapter 18 . 8/12
I love it very much
Thanks a lot
Virodeil chapter 18 . 7/29
I hope you get to continue this fic some time. It's so interesting. Jack being a reincarnated Sirius was quite new to me, although, admitedly, I haven't read much in this fandom. I'm eager to see how Harry interacts with Teal'c, not only Jack and Daniel. I'm also curious on how the Order will do, confronted by the US magicals. I admit, I was surprised when you showed Ron as being so mature and openly observant about things, but I'm also curious of how he'll do, far away from UK.
So many things... I hope RL and the muse are kind to you and let you continue this. But as it is, thank you so, so much for writing and posting this fic.
Rey
hvm2k2 chapter 18 . 6/7
Oh I can just imagine what a shit-storm would happen if Bumblemore or Moldyshorts found out about the Stargate. Especially if Parselmouths can control Goa'uld. Still, would be awesome to see Harry taking out Voldedick with a zat.

Since Mystery Inc was talking about protecting the information related to the Stargate Program, I have to wonder if it would be some form of the Fidelius charm cast on the base.

The conversation between Dame McKnight and Hammond has me wondering just who the poor bastards that are going to be sent are. I think Snape will leak the location to Voldy (either on his own or with Dumbledore's prompting so he can 'show Harry how much danger he is in').

Arthur, Bill, and Remus I can see requesting to be interrogated with Veritaserum and just wanting to make sure Harry was safe and happy. Moody might want to personally train Harry.

Based on the pacing I'd guess this has between 5 and 15 chapters remaining. I'll be eagerly awaiting any and all future updates from this story.
monbade chapter 8 . 5/23
anymore?
ChrisW96003 chapter 18 . 5/23
Any chance of an update? PLEASE!
WHCnelson chapter 18 . 5/17
Please please update soon
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 4/25
Great story. Though you might want to tag Sirius as a charcter and Jack. I found this looking for a Sirius suvives story. I'm sure I would have found it much soon. :D
Doni2 chapter 18 . 4/24
Begging for an update on this wonderful story!
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 2/13
I loved reading what you and Corwalch wrote of this, even with all the problems that beset you both, and I'm very grateful you've posted as much as you have.

I'll just say 'thanks for the clever and character-rich and often funny-as-heck story' and silently hope that the muse may someday allow a return to this wonderful, invigorating crossover. :)
JOHN0713 chapter 18 . 1/28
Pretty good I enjoyed your story hope to see more.
ITC chapter 18 . 12/25/2019
This is great, so don’t you think it’s about time for an update, please?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2019
awsome please please write more