Reviews for You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down
Starfyre63 chapter 18 . 7/14
More please. Want to know more about Ron, Susan, and Neville. Can’t wait to see what is in store for the Order members.
RCPMione chapter 18 . 7/11
I didn't think this would get continued - glad to see it's still 'alive'. please keep writing!
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 7/9
Very, Very good
lokyyt chapter 18 . 7/6
more please keep typing and please reply
Adri1577 chapter 18 . 7/2
I love Daniel as a character from the series, but I have to admit that you keep him very much in character here and certainly make me laugh. It's nice to see someone taking apart Dumbledore's plans. I do wonder what Hermione is going to do now that she has no close friends left around. I absolutely love Ferreti in this story and it's nice seeing him care for Harry as a person, a kid, and not just a responsibility.
I love the story!
Keronshara chapter 18 . 6/28
In Chapter 15 (end of 14), Amelia Bones is questioning Jack about his ability to retain custody of Harry & Jack gets her suspicious about what's really happening at Hogwarts behind all the parents' backs. If the only way magical way to enter America is through a portkey (muggle traveling to & from America taking too long for her trip to go unnoticed and the blackmail material she got to go missing - which she'd definitely fear), then Amelia Bones either broke the law & made an illegal portkey (which I would think magical countries would have some way to detect) or she made a legal one and there is a record of her trip to America (which several people would definitely look into - thought she might have a lead on Harry, thought she might be looking into the blackmail material, just nosy busybodies) & not very secret in the Ministry since it leaks like a sieve.
daffyduck527 chapter 18 . 6/27
I'm so glad that this story has been updated. It's one of my favorites though I enjoy all your stories. Hope you'll be able to update more often.
Kagey98 chapter 18 . 6/26
Great Story! Thank you for sharing your Talent!
RDDash chapter 10 . 6/24
Jack is 7years older than Sirius.
goblin81 chapter 9 . 6/22
Best foretelling tool ever you can throw out your crystalballs and tarot cards magic eight ball all the way. As for the coin Tom Clancy speculated in "Red Storm Rising" that it is beloved by the military as it is the oldest digital decision generator. Now i have to go reread the book to see if i got the quote correct.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 18 . 6/22
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Reader chapter 18 . 6/19
Hoping for more updates great story
DragonKnight1775 chapter 18 . 6/20
Omg I laughed till I peed this is amazing I can not wait for more.

Here is me begging for more btw :)
Locket1 chapter 18 . 6/17
this gets better upon each reading. loving it.
Mmars69 chapter 18 . 6/16
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.