Reviews for You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down
dreamjanus chapter 18 . 11/6
Please continue when possible.
This story had me giggling like I did many times with the real SG.
Here is hoping your muse gets excited.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 18 . 10/30
I've enjoyed this story so far. Thank you for taking the time to write it. I hope you might find time to continue it someday.
lou2003us chapter 18 . 10/11
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Ray chapter 18 . 8/18
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

I have just finished reading chapter18.

The idea that the vale of death is a prototype gate that sent Serious forward in time and reincarnated him as Jack is a OUTSTANDING idea.

I look forward to seeing what happins when Dumbeldore and company portkey into the US.

Please post new chapters soon.

BestRegards,Ray
flys36 chapter 18 . 7/10
good crossover, wish it had ben continued
MCH chapter 18 . 5/27
I normally don't like cross over, but this is a great story the all the character sing and you both got them to a tee. love the way Dumbledore is written and how you've tied Harry into Stargate.

I hope one-day this will get finished.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 18 . 5/12
Please ma'am, may we have some more? (Uses puppy eyes). This story is SO creative! I love it, and I want MORE!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 4/1
A great story here so far!
Wonderland-fae chapter 18 . 3/24
Just found this yesterday and read the whole thing. I hope it isn't abandoned because it is probably one of the best crossovers I've read recently
Sarek5959 chapter 18 . 3/14
awesome story too bad it looks abandoned
Terry chapter 18 . 2/23
Thank you so muc for your story. I love that you have multiple story lines at once. Most of the other stories stay with one - but your story makes it really interesting to read.
I really hope that Harry is allowed to go through the Stargate and gets the training he needs and self esteem. Will check back on your story - I hope you continue it.
Fan1one chapter 18 . 2/12
We the readers want your next update right now
Well, that was a fun ride! I wish you hadn't given up on this one. I think jack O'Neill is on of my favourite characters as is sirius, so combining them? Genius! Thanks for sharing.
Lexi0521agmail chapter 18 . 10/15/2020
You are brilliant. This story has been a delight to read. I have really only one complaint: some times the wording is challenging when the wrong word is used. For example of some recurring homonyms: there vs their, or steal vs steel. This is also the most common mistakes I find when reading.

Other than that, this story is quite engaging and I have fallen in love with it. I keep checking back for updates to see what you have in store for our intrepid travelers. So far, the waiting is worth it.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 9/25/2020
I love this story, but your last update was June 2018. Please, come back and help Jack/Sirius and Harry end Dumble-as-a-door's reign, and put an end to Moldy-shorts once and for all.