Reviews for You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down
Cat chapter 16 . 2/14
Amazing story! Is there any way you will update it in the future? Xx
Valy chapter 16 . 2/3
I adore your story because it made me laugh many times. Please continue this story in the same spirit.
Pennieyoung chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Love this story, please update soon:):):)
jeanette9a chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
If the bumblebee gets real bad, i'm sure they can take a vacation with the Nox.
Cathy-Ann chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
are you going to update the story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Loving how this is turning out, update soon I hope
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
OMG, I'm not even on the halfway mark on this story and I gotta say how much I love it
Harry and Jack/Sirius talking and joking around and the others without a clue lol
GBTtown chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Really enjoyable HP/SG1 crossover. Will there be more to this story?
sylvelle chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Do you think you will ever finish this? Good
Tricia
Zuzanny chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
I got to the end of this and went to press the next chapter button, but there wasn't one! nOoooooooooOoOoo!,
Anyway, i really enjoyed bill. I did wonder if ginny was in on it, but i hope she isn't. I smile thinking about how this will make others suspicious of dumbles.
I would like for remus to realise what dumbles is up to and leave as well.
Zuzanny chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
I love th reference to the evil overlord list. I am so glad i am not the only one to have read it!
ElfIcarii chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
Is this story abandoned? I'd really like to see it continue...
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
I have enjoyed this. It is your intention to continue this story? Please, please, please say yes.
stars90 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
I love this! You're building a great world here, I would love to see you continue it. Figure out how they'll deal with Dumbledore and if Harry really can control the Go'auld. Pretty pretty please?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
"Unauthorized Stargate Activation!"

Unless they changed it in one of the seasons I didn't watch, it's "Unscheduled Off-World Activation!"