Reviews for Death Fairy
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 6/21
Chapter 7.
a strangest thing happened I grew bigger ten suddenly stood with you gussed it pointed ears like a Vulcan used my powers dressed from Star Trek Enterprise in a Blue Earth Starfleet uniform witte wings must cloak now how old is she is oh my god pointed ears and slanted eyebrows in a elegant arch you look like T'Pol yes I grew bigger yes but I am sent here as a Agent I am a Death Fairy I am not human I am 170 years old in a body of a girl I don't age then the rock snapped Help! Then suddenly in the style of Leonard Nimoy's way of gliding like him caused Garrett to dress like Leonard H McCoy forced by the girls then he did e worst mincking of Captain James T Kirk's Iowa Accent well Good god what is she a Death Fairy yes I am telepathic as well oh my god put him down as you wish yikes shes human no I am not I am a Death Fairy my orders to Assassinate Aro Volturi but destroy him She's death Sir! Momma mia he was very tall and Muscular Alice she acts cold to them good god we are visiting I converted this year she hails from Lunaris it's a planet Crap oh my god Fairies are magical people they have pointd ears and slanted eyebrows how about a physical ten then I suddenly fainted of blood my own oh my god it's Green as grass holy toldeo she cloaked her wings ys first I have to look from the planet Vulcan my moter worshpps gods and goddesses I am religious ys who's my ancestor Oona oh god I am her descendant we look young we are old but Ancient helpful beings my mission hello I am Earth mail me weapons and a long coak pleae then it exploded onto myself I was armed but dressed wearing a sacred crown looked like Arwen the first officer a priestess he wore his life to guaed me ten a squeezing on his own pointed ear we side with her is a death fairy yes first I graces d you with weapons we are immortal like Highlander with them oh man mess with us what the theme Krull it's a science fiction they worped outside had sided with us hey you punk yikes Princess my gracious majesty Alice fainted she is both priestess and princess we wre assissned with as all Krull it's a movie look down Eward oh no what I am a Warrior prince and you must train that the Cullens wore from my planet who is he my bodyguard my moter is Queen and high priestess oh no a reldai that tey too wore from a movie what e are warriors they think we are Elves holy eye of gods preserve us his crators sir Harrumph meet the kids hi kids that we were on a quest as well the young Vulcan woman was a girl lke me ok down dumping head I said in Japanese I was fluent in languages tutored but taught I was different she went from the Never Ending Story 2 the Next Chapter had wicca magic her transportion sinking with the kids like her in her finery earrings and necklace took the children were young kids William this is Dawn Read Spier taking your grandchildren to a safe haven to South Carolina Pack her her voice prepare to roar kids we are using Shadow travel they giggled the with my best friends are with me wit our mates that a legion of supernatural heros and heroines banded together like a superhero team cool Sis Daddy she's dressed pretty holiest colors oh god I cast a spell you are in clothes kids so our kids that is so cool my sister is magic yes I need a beer and women oh! we pack hello dad we are on a spiritual quest like what demigods te child Darla giggled gross a Girl belch ugh so the covens oh my god she is different so Bella yes my nickname the child yawned was tired must be underground lag ten I am sleepy where are we Deerfields Condos we packed but we brought te pets it was a new one pet-friendly poor momma kittens what they had kittens and puppies ten a sneeze from Shiloh blw oh no my poor baby ten it's puppies then night fell but a poison struck us but poppd freely then crashng with them but suddenly crunching freely ten too late te bodies as all of tem from Lunaris died tere then took tem killed s all f very far way too much as all of teir guads explodedbitten by altering exploding ten reported we dark ones as all of them decree tey are dead by you are immortal cursed you to forever Ancient with them never die at all banish ye from our former planet as Exiles from Lunaris Then cast out from te as all of them too late buried but more screeched a siren yell oh no Banshees! help! omma mia that was it e bodies as all of em their blood was good for them but fairy blood tastes more powerful but more supreme oh my god Bella I am afraid you just aged again to 181 years old yes then I screamed in a loudest echo I was a death fairy could scream death like Black Canary Crud meet our member she's young yes with my mate Diego over idiot coming we died again oh no it's Paul e's enraged of his death with our own but with the kids that more came crashing but too late with us/them but snapped freedly then vanishing were more but it was too late lost bodies then came too soon they were dead but suddenly bitten out more than as all of them EXPLODING More of them as all of them but left te more monstrous as all of holes te worst ones made us/the people of my planet immortal But cursed with immortality officially the te wizard your Mother had suffered a burial you are now our warrior quen and chief high priestess then in royal remonial robes I, Isabella your high priestess and Queen rules both planets will battle like a Elvish woman tonight we mourn hre death she was very old but more elderly will be wit her real parents watching over their orphaned daughter your grandmother Oona loan you a lot from Star Trek 2 R The Wrath of Khan in my travels hers human this death took place in this starship Liam was prepared to pipe like Scotty he did play a ancient Amazing Grace we wore from te 2nd movie kept colder then it was fired myself shown no emotions altered my hair in Curls looked like Lieutenant Saavik the Vulcan captain I was head of my Mother's estates as Lady of of all Vulcan madam I grieve with thee for thy death of mother we mourn for many day I mourn thee as T'Sai I must chose a husband if the of as our tomorrows as in the beginning as is today to you my husband it shall be will constrate who am I I shall make my choice this one Sir! it is settled young lady you are betrothed by Vulcan law as marriage by fairy custom you chose a King with nobility oh Alice she is betrothed since birth one of my acolytes will preside a Vulcan marriage ritual tat it was held in private myself with him were bonded by law but betrothed it was set our marriage was arranged to merge our planets as one planet wit this crowns I rown ou both as King and Queen of both species with you as lords ladies counts and countesses and you both are Ambassadors us ow to our planet may I present King Edward Cullen and Queen Isabella Cullen your monarchs as rulers of Lunaris with you as well rule a kingdom but popped freely snapped freely then too late now then killed but sudde nly murdered but destroying but it really happened she is a hybrid of Elf and Fairy she is different the Volturi heard this of my dual heiritage but myself looked young but old but Ancient te bodies buried but suddenly too late popped from here unable to die or age went old never got sick had diseases or illnesses at all but haven't had grey hair looked amazing popped freely ten too late more tan as all of them suddenly aged as all of them but too late wh rinked ldest but very old but ancient deceased ones were as dust and ashes but npo longr alive but undying forever youthful but young-looking as a teenager for good and for real but a flower grew from our blood created a death blooming flower but too late wih teir own ten it grve out a scent deadly but vile screeching loudly now we are immortal beings Earth is my home so they as well forever living.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
that was very funny and some sad parts but will you finish this story or is this how it will end I do hope you answer my review because I really would like to finish this story thank you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
wonder what she did to the sink and Jessica needs to get a life and leave Edward alone
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
louve this
cottoncandybl52 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
update soon. i love this story. u need to update pronto.
BkLvr69 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
I really like this story and I'm excited to find out what happens next. I looked at the pictures of Bella as both fairies and wow, there is a really big difference! When I saw the death fairy wings, I was surprised because they looked "worse" than I imagined. Anways, I still like both looks though. lol, I can see why she thinks she looks a bit slutty now with the big difference in clothes lengths and all. Anways, please update whenever you can!
Hope Cullen94 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
i love this story! please please update soon! ill be waiting!
Melissa Cullen since 1994 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
this story is fantastic

i hope u update soon

i cant wait to read what happens next

keep it up

B14nk chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Update soon please! Its been a year please! Just one or two.
DarlingLove chapter 6 . 8/16/2009