Reviews for There's A Hole
MoonlitSorrows chapter 48 . 6/4/2012
Love love love LOVE this story! It's so cute & really really good! I know it's been a while since you updated but please continue!
zackcullen chapter 48 . 6/13/2010
totally love this story! i think i've read it like 3 times already :) plz plz plz plz update soon
19irene96 chapter 48 . 5/5/2010
i loved the "she doesnt look like much" hahah
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 48 . 6/26/2009
AWE! I love it! I cried.. I really did! Please update soon!
J-21Way chapter 48 . 6/9/2009
WOW! Totally awesome story. I rely liked the character of Charlene (Charlie) and also Ryder. Ryder seems to be such a cute character.

Your story was truely awesome and i hope that you'll take your time to update it. Coz i rely wanna know how it ends...or is there gonna be a sequel?.

Please, if you can update soon.

Ciao
Hypercaine chapter 48 . 4/21/2009
“She doesn't look like much.”

LOL!
Hypercaine chapter 27 . 4/21/2009
Good theory on Reid's gloves. I've heard a few (:
Lotus Twist chapter 48 . 4/16/2009
this was one of the best stories i have ever read actually i love all ur stories keep it up i love them all '
Lady-Finwe chapter 48 . 1/11/2009
wow loved it wow i love it so much i read it in 2 days straight good it was so good, lov the parts with kira and kacey they just add a bit of humour. gotta love reid god so hot, anyway you did a great job with the writing and some scenes that are rated R are very umm well writing and its was just so good to have a good story about reid and a girl with a happily ever after so congras :)
lisamariem chapter 48 . 12/6/2008
love this!
forevernessa94 chapter 48 . 10/27/2008
I love this story. I so can't wait for you to update. Please update soon.
alittlate chapter 48 . 9/23/2008
Update soon please,and are you going to be making a sequel?
lainey3 chapter 48 . 8/27/2008
great chapter :)

actually the whole story is pretty awesome!

is this the end though?

if not...please update as soon as you can :)

can't wait!
Jade H chapter 48 . 8/15/2008
loveit! more please? _-
ILuvOdie chapter 48 . 8/13/2008
i love this story :D i hope you update soon...keep up the good work!