Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament
Lizrd chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
anticipation
ORANGEPLASTICBAG chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
You want feedback? Here's your feedback, you brokeback bad person you.

Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate.

Spartan Battle Manual

In other words - a million words written by a craptacular writefag will never equal ten thousand, or a thousand, or even one hundred words written by a fuckawesome writefag.
ORANGEPLASTICBAG chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Go through, my children! The time of miracles is upon us. Let us cast off sin and walk together to the Garden of the Lord. With God's mercy we shall meet again on the other side.

Sister Miriam Godwinson, "Last Testament"

If God had mercy, my dear readers (and lurking faggots), we wouldn't be riding Tuxedo Mark's Tide of Turds.
ORANGEPLASTICBAG chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Already we have turned all of our critical industries, all of our material resources, over to these...things...these lumps of silver and paste we call nanorobots. And now we propose to teach them intelligence? What, pray tell, will we do when these little homunculi awaken one day announce that they have no further need for us?

Sister Miriam Godwinson, "We must Dissent"

Hopefully we'll turn over deviants like Tuxedo Mark over to AIs with nanorobots, so that they can remove the faggotry gland from their bodies.

Protest against godawful fanfiction like this brothers and sisters. We Must Dissent.
ORANGEPLASTICBAG chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
And what of the immortal soul in such transactions? Can this machine transmit and reattach it as well? Or is it lost forever, leaving a soulless body to wander the world in despair?

Sister Miriam Godwinson, "We must Dissent"
Accompanies the Secret Project "Bulk Matter Transmitter"

I feel soulless already after having laid eyes on this crap. Preach on Sister.

CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT CUNTPASTE REPEAT ? PROFIT

I know I'm beating the proverbial dead-My-Little-Pony, but hey. He sucks. And he should have it repeated as obnoxiously, as often and as loudly as possible. This is the Internet. WELCOME TO PAIN BITCH.
ORANGEPLASTICBAG chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Blandest Story Ever. Ever hear of Beige Prose? This is you.

Not even bad. Just badly written. You have somehow achieved a Singularity of bad writing. What should have followed was fifty chapters of epic action, punctuated by torrid scenes of love between beautiful women and richly detailed discussions of political and moral philosophy.

What got written is fifty chapters of almost the exact same fight scenes repeated over and over, just with different characters, punctuated by almost the exact same lesbian sex scenes repeated over and over, just with different characters, and pointless descriptions of people eating, packing their luggage or griping about petty personal issues suspiciously similar to those the author complains about in his own life repeated over and over.

EXAMPLE: "Christina put a duffel bag on the bed and opened it. Then she got a clean uniform and put it into the bag. She also got a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a box of dental floss, a small bottle of mouthwash, a small can of deodorant spray, a small bar of soap, and a small bottle of shampoo from the bathroom and put them into the bag. Christina zipped the bag closed."

YOU LAZY-ASS GRANDMA FUCKER. EVEN THE CHAPTER TITLES SUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YOU HORRIBLE ASS-NIGGER.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is the most boring story I've ever read. Jesus man, you even had an artivle on TVTropes. HINT: It was about Horrible Fanfics. HINT: STOP IT.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

You are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING IT.
You are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING are now picturing Futa-Alma raping your whole family. And they're LOVING IT.
A Bit of Logic chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
There are 193 countries in the world, Mark (192 if Taiwan is not counted, 250 if you go for a broader definition of the term country). And yet you only have 32 countries represented. That's only 16 percent of the Earth's countries staking claim to the other 84. At least with G Gundam, it was a freaking parody, but you're trying to be serious. Well, guess what pal, your utopia is an oppressive dictatorship with enforced sterilization and ethnocentrism. And mandatory licenses for reproduction and parenting? You think that's not to going to be misused to weed out the undesirables? The only people who will be allowed to be will be heteronormative white parents with deep pockets who can afford the study guide. You just stomped on the collective rights of LGBT movement with your mandatory licenses for reproduction, but you know what you're doing this to make everyone smarter... so good for you. Good for you being a bigot. Good for you for ignoring the implications of taking a woman's right to control her body away from her. The Republicans are trying to do it with controlling the right to birth control, but heck, you're cutting right to the chase and basing the right to reproduce on a test. So... who would run the test? Who would make sure the test is fair? We're in a country where the moral right wants the ability to take children away from same-sex households and your little parenting license just gave them potential ability to do so.
Never mind chapter 50 . 12/2/2011
Saddam Ahmedinejad? Seriously? Dude, I don't know what your major malfunction is, but you FAIL! Also, your little author fillibuster at the end: if there's a single Earth government, how the hell can any immigrants be illegal? Well done for jumping on an illogical and reactionary bandwagon. :-P
DalePelvogi chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
At first I thought this was a troll fic, but then I realized that this guy has been writing stories since the year 2000.
IgNighted chapter 50 . 7/19/2011
Let me say this. Of all the idiot fics, in all the idiot anime's, out of all the idiot plot's, this one stands alone my friend. You took a reasonably fun base and mixed it with three cups of repeats and a tablespoon of laziness with a pinch of shit and baked it in anoven of suckiness to make this the worst fic I have read over 100,000 words.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Oh gosh, a troll fic. This is very stupid and you have 114 STORIES INCLUDING THIS ONE! This story sucks, considering there's 50, I repeat 50 chapters which I might add is just copy and pasted from the previous chapter with some minnor changes and what not. I mean romance and drama? What romance and drama all I see is the same thing over and over and over and over and over for 50 effing chapters. Do us all a big favor and take this piece of crap off! I'm suprised that people are still breathing after reading this. Just let you know yes, I am flamming you, and I'll do it again for all 50 chapters.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Doppleganger V chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I'm writing this review to defend this postmodern masterpiece from the coventional peons of establishment that try to belittle what they do not understand. Here we have a postmodern masterpiece, a multifaceted narrative diamond, combining classical values with modern devices.

There have been accusations of copying and monotony, yet the same could be said for "Iliad", "Odyssey" and mostly every ancient epic. This, in essence is the sin of our civilization, a disdain for repetition and rhythm, for drawing parallels, for ceremony. In that aspect, this fic follows the great epic tradition, where fight after fight is described, to set the background beat upon which the melody of the main story lies.

All this happens, however, in a clinical, modern language, which conveys, in a way the futility of war and the refreshing interludes of ordinary life. The same goes for the sex scenes, which are described ot to tittilate but to integrate with the reality of the tournament. And this is genius, a striking antithesis to the sex craze of these days.

There were also accusations about preaching. Well, these so called literates haven't been acquainted with classic masterpieces such as "War and Peace", where musings about social reality were developed. These ignoramuses should better restrict themselves to pulp fiction and bulk romance.

On the whole, we've got a misunderstood masterpiece here.