Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Puzzle of Truth :x: Chosen One
Feldoran chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Dang dude really? Cause I don't know if I have it in me to reread everything up until now, I generally did enjoy the stories you had no matter how silly they might have been, they were still full of real effort and were generally fun to read now that I hear that everything I liked and fell in love with is being scrapped in yet another effort by an author to remake a story because they think wasn't even worth all the time I put into reading it. Kinda a little insulting to the people who already did like to be told it was to junky for the author to be expected to care for it anymore.

Just gotta say I'm pretty disappointed here man.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
*sigh* oh well...
Omega Firesoul chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
You made a small Mistake that I located in this chapter:

The Gateway Division would take the southern (assuming that was where the big doors are, I'm not sure) part of [Twilight Town]
Samswimmer chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
I's been so many months! Please update somtime!
True owner of Tetsusiga chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Great great story please update soon
Michael Flanigan chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
YaY! You finally updated! This is one of my favorite fics, I trust the updates will not take so long anymore?
Psychicshipping chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Nice to hear from you again. I was beginning to worry.
iEspeon chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
For some reason, I really... really... really wanna see how Ash & Co. would do with meeting Master Chief. Dunno why. I can just see it:

*Heartless appear*

"Heartless!" Ash exclaims, ready to fight.

"No, kid, let a proffessional marine handle this," Chief says, quickly firing his AR at a target... but nothing happened. "..."

"...Move," Ash says, slashing said target to death.

*Ash & Co. have to protect the Chief from then on, since guns don't work so well*

XD
AC Aero chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
I really like this story! And even if your story pacing is bad...at least it's better than mine! ). There going to be any pairings in this?
FerreTrip chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
To "to remain anonymous": What is "that"? ;

To everyone asking or rooting for an update, whether politely or elsewise, not to name names: It's Finals here at college, so please keep your shirts on for a little longer. This is the next on my list of fanfics to update, despite the fact I've another's next chapter already half-written; I'm going to do this one next due to how popular it is.

Until then, read the other one if you haven't already (Puzzle of Truth), or hop on over to .com and add some stuff from this story so that newcomers and even current readers aren't lost! (Honestly, that's why it's there.) (And, yes, I feel ashamed for plugging like this..._; )

Thank you for reading and reviewing, and please be a little more patient!

-FT
to remain anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
would that be a Lucario?
psychicshipping chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Update pretty please with sugar on top.
a kid who reads chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
UPDATE YOU LAZY BUM!
just another reader chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I LOVED that limit. It had a true Ash Ketchum flair to it.
iEspeon chapter 14 . 11/24/2009