Reviews for Edgeworth's Coat Mishap
Nick Wright chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I really liked the characterization of Gumshoe in the first paragraph. It was so... Gumshoe.

One thing, though: I found Gumshoe's use of the word "eccentric" to be kinda OOC. Although perhaps I am too picky. _
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Edgeworth in Max Galactica's suit? DROOL :D
Shivasan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ahahah that was pretty funny XD

Good work

Can't wait to read more from you.
123-321 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lol you made me smirk good job torturing Edgy!
Black Scepter chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hi it's me, Michael from Black Scepter,

Edgeworth mixs up his coat with Maxs' (heh heh heh), man oh man that must have been a tramuatic experience, I know if I had to go around wearing that I would have severe mental problems. But then again if someone tried to direct me to a gay bar I wouldn't let it slide, I'd just kill him.

(Takes out a Claymore and holds out threatenly)

"You hear that, if anyone calls me gay, I'll kill you."

Peditrian: You're gay.

"THAT'S IT!"

(Michael runs over and hits pedestrian with Claymore)

Anyway, nice job it's well written and pretty funny too I might check the other stuff you wrote, espesically the Mario fics, I love the Mario games, anyway see you around.

By the way if you ask me, I think Max is slightly gay... or he's a lunatic, pick either one.
sparksearcher chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Ahh, I think this is going to be the highlight of my day. I got a good mental image of it and I just started laughing. Good story. That was awesome.
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Well, I absolutely LOVE the summary, but the question still is: Why didn't Miles Edgeworth just forget about wearing a coat? He's bound to have some other reason, right? ;)