Reviews for The Truth isn't What You Think
spiffy2143 chapter 41 . 23h
I sooooo loved this story! I don't normally read slash stories but I just really got into this one. Really great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 9/6
Why didn't Tom freak out about the fact that he unknowingly killed his own daughter?
Love it
Unknown chapter 17 . 7/10
Just in case you'll look at the comments again... I really love the story! Thank you for taking the time to write this! :)
Since when does Snape ever really mean anything he says for more than two seconds?
Calmzone1 chapter 41 . 5/30
Interesting story. Of course, parts were difficult to read, so I kind of glancingly read through them to continue. But I definitely enjoyed the storyline, and you did a great job with the characters. And...you finished it! Yay
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 5/30
Don't let people bully you into writing to suit their needs, School, work and family come first, unless you have a publisher's deadline for a due date, for $, hm, guess that qualifies as work too. ;)
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 5/30
Your destination is NAME? manor.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 5/30
Just FYI, you switch Harry from Lord or Slytherin to heir and back again a few times here. My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your grandfather. May you eventually find peace in his memories without his presence.
Caraline Fisher chapter 14 . 5/17
You know I actually heard of a write dying and her brother went on to her fics to let everyone know she'd died.
Rebecca chapter 12 . 5/14
The second to last paragraph says "destination is name? Manor." Did you mean to insert the name of the manor there and just forgot?
gabesmom09 chapter 41 . 5/2
Great story, really loved it. I just wanted to know if you're still going to finish the other version on adult fanfiction?
Scaranpannoir chapter 41 . 3/28
Such a cheesy ending X3 (Especially the title, Happily Ever After... made me think of another book entirely with Evers and Nevers... and school... lots of school since I first read the book back in school... ehm) Great story, loved it! XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 39 . 3/28
Eeew, reading this chapter made me suddenly think about Dumbles being Harry's grandpa and I went green XC
Scaranpannoir chapter 36 . 3/28