Reviews for The Truth isn't What You Think
slyhuff chapter 40 . 5/17
very good, the writing is improving with fewer and fewer mistakes, can't wait to read more
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 40 . 5/10
It would be really nice if you posted the last chapter...or did you decide one more wasn't needed?
TheReapersDaughter chapter 20 . 4/19
i wish their torture was longer
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 40 . 4/7
You can tell its technically? Completed but something feels off...like something else should happen, I have no idea what it is! Its irking me.
mandancie chapter 40 . 3/4
This was a very intriguing story. I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. Thank you for a wonderful read. :-)
Vivianne95 chapter 40 . 2/16
Please Update It Real REAL SOON!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/26/2014
Yeah make it a lucius /sev/harry
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Okay that just got creepy for snape there it made him sound like a creeper harry is a child and he is a grown I hope this is going where I think it is. He was in love with the kids mother. It kinda wierd to be like I loved your mother but since she is gone I decided to sleep with the kid that was almost my son
angeleyes1984 chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
Is this finished
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
It'd be great if it becomes a harry/lucius/sev story
yngoldfogee chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
I've just re-read your story and enjoyed it as the first time but I am not sure if you're finished or not. It doesn't say so and even though it doesn't "feel" complete, I suppose it could be called so. If not finished, could we please have an update in the not too distant future?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
Ooh I hope it becomes a harry/sev/luc
Guest chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
Can't wait for the rest of the story hopefully we'll see more harry/lucius moments
thewolf74 chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
Wow. I'm glad that Dumbledore is dead, and that Ron and Ginny, and most of the order is locked up. The plot was very good, and I love the story. Please update again very soon.
BlazeingEcho chapter 40 . 7/1/2014