Reviews for The Truth isn't What You Think
Jen chapter 41 . 3/17
Oh I absolutely loved this story.
Biggest Fan chapter 11 . 3/17
I have to say I'm only 11 chapters in moving on to 12 and I absolutely love where this is going I love a good Dumbledore and friend bashing I'm absolutely intrigued and must say you have done a fantastic job so far. I will be finishing your entire story today! And hope your other stories are as intriguing as this one.
Divanora chapter 31 . 3/14
So, I agreed with everything up to this chapter. And I have to say, I disagree. That is definitely NOT improper use of a couch :D

In fact, if Harry and Sev want to come over and use my couch for that purpose, that would be totally okay with me, as long as I get to watch ;)
tanithlipsky chapter 41 . 3/14
this had some errors but it's ok to read.
katie.hoijer chapter 12 . 3/8
. w. b
StarFlameSky chapter 41 . 3/5
please update more !
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 3/5
Voldie wouldn't hurt me, he's too scared that I'd turn him into a bat.

great chapter.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 3/5
This is good. Your subtle approach to the rape scene is very clever.
I can't imagine how hard it must be to write a story. I have literally, no imagination.
Balos chapter 41 . 3/3
Great job!
kirsty21 chapter 41 . 3/3
cool update soon thanks
whitebuffalowmn chapter 41 . 3/3
great story! it was worth waiting for
Dravana chapter 41 . 3/2
Couldn't read the last chapter bc it was just HTML code. Hopefully you can fix it bc I loved this story
alinefgs chapter 41 . 3/2
adorei mais eu quero ver o casamento deles
This Evil Dragon chapter 39 . 3/2
You kind of had me scared there for a second and that the Dark Lord had gone around the bend. But it is good to hear that Dumblefuck.. I mean Dumbledore is dead now and can not get to Harry, though it was a little fast it was a good take down. Lucious is a prima dona if I have ever met one! That rat should of died when Harry became known as the Dark Lord's grandson! What will be the consequences for order ambush the other night? I don't know if you're going to end this lovely story or not in the next few chapters so I figured I would ask. I will be making an account with this name so that I can get answers. Oh and if you're going to be doing that three some change up the plot a little don't make it the same story, it tends to be a little boring when you reread something with an additional features but no plot change.
The Evil Dragon