Reviews for The Truth isn't What You Think
Hyland19 chapter 40 . 6/24
loved this chapter and the whole story, wished there was more or at least a sequel.
babesbraves chapter 40 . 6/5
It's a pity you aren't going to finish this fantastic book I only found it today and I read it in one sitting! I would have loved to see how Harry and Severus ended up.
daisycb chapter 18 . 3/16
good Hermione
jamie chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
the trails of the people that hurt harry and other was great can wait to see how everything else goes with harry and sev
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
Really enjoyed this ch. The emotions you had the men express & the understanding between they have Harry was deeply felt through the words you have them.
Loved it.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
I know this is a bit of a small thing to bring up but don't you think that the items of clothes was great for impressing someone but one pair of jeans & no under garments for a teenager at a boarding school was a little lacking, not to mention no new school uniforms.
I don't mean bad by what you choose but what is he going to wear for school? We know where your mind was as. Lol
Femalefan chapter 40 . 6/30/2015
As I've said before, you need a really good beta for these chapters because even the beta'd ones has spelling and grammar errors.
Femalefan chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
This chapter was kind of confusing because students don't arrive at Hogwarts on September 1 until later that evening for the Sorting Feast and you even wrote that Harry was alone.
However, Harry meets his so called friends at breakfast. Did Harry sleep until the September 2nd? What happened to the Dursleys?
Femalefan chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
You really should get another beta due to all of the misspelt words and typos. The story itself seems good but the grammar and spellings are the two things dragging it down.
rigger42 chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
Bitch be crazy.

I had a brief thought someone should be sending these cracked children to mind healers but...nahhhhh.
Sophie chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Review... Review... Review...
I'm reviewing!
Sophie chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Sorry, this review might have been a bit late, but u am so very sorry about your grandfather. It must be heartbreaking.
slyhuff chapter 40 . 5/17/2015
very good, the writing is improving with fewer and fewer mistakes, can't wait to read more
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 40 . 5/10/2015
It would be really nice if you posted the last chapter...or did you decide one more wasn't needed?
TheReapersDaughter chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
i wish their torture was longer
1,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »