Reviews for Goodwill
rodney215 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Oh Dean... That woman's awful, even after all this time. And Dean will help her anyway because he's such a good guy. Loved the update. Can't wait for more...
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Wow, this story is amazing. You are good at this. Bullys in high school are the worst, I wonder if anyone every gets over them.
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
i wonder if rock salt would work on candy... stupid bi&$%, would server her right if they just left her. you got me curious about that fight, i want to know more about that. and the mean part of me wants to see candy totally humiliated... uhm. yeah. i guess you can tell i don't like her *g*. great work, as usual. thanks for updating so fast!
indusgirl1313 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I feel so bad for Dean. That lady was horrid. You got me hooked though. Hope you update soon.
Nicki chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Loved the chapter! Please tell me something awful is going to happen to that Candy chick. Can't stand people like her *shakes head* Hope Dean kicks her butt or bites her head off or something. Really great update :)
krishp chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Oh, *please* tell me this bitch is going to get her comeuppance! And any 'friends' that I'm sure are going to show up to torment Dean.

I hate seeing Dean like this :(

And I'm betting Bitch's daughter is telekinetic. Too bad the Demon didn't visit and stick her snob ass on the ceiling.
HAP chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Man, what a bit*h! Gr. Those boys are just too nice, helping her out!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
OMG, I hate people like her! I hope you're planning something awful for her/them.

Don't understand why people aren't falling all over this thing...I think it's great!
meliss chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
this is the first story that I choose to read on this web site. Awsome first 2 chapters. I can't wait for more.
Kris chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Okay, here's a review! I gotta say that I'm cringing right along with Dean. Not a comfortable situation for him...I'm curious to see how this is going to work out and how Sam is introduced to a whole new side of his brother.

Kris
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
good start. Can't wait to find out what exactly happened to Dean in those two years. Update!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I like. At first, I thought there was going to be something weird going on, but not. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
poor dean. this is going to be so hard for him. wonder what sam remembers from back then. can't wait to read more. and if the people in that town are still as bad as they were back then, i hope you can make them pay...
Nicki chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Kids can be cruel :( Great start to the story. Can't wait to read more. Poor Dean!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
great start - poor dean having to go back to that mean town. but as usual i love the angst so i'm definitely on board for this story. i'm wondering how the kids in that town treated sammy? was he accepted while dean wasn't? anyway, i can't wait for the next chapter.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9