Reviews for Bedtime Stories
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
"Leader Ninja Wannabe of the Flum Worshipers (Soi Fong –taichou), Leader British Man of the Extendable Swords Committee (Ichimaru-taichou), Leader Mom of the Goody Goody Two Shoes (Unohana-taichou), Leader Elton John of the Evil Beings of Evilness(Aizen-taichou), Leader Princess of the Girly Men Group Excluding the Lieutenant (Kuchiki-taichou), Leader Basket Head of the Basket Wearing Agency(Komamura-taichou), Leader Lazy Drunk of the Flamboyant Feathers (Kyoraku-taichou), Leader Tellitubby of the Evil Beings of Evilness Followers (Tosen-taichou), Leader Munchkin of the Short Beings (Hitsugaya-taichou), Leader Jingle Bells of the Bald, Girly, Pink Haired Warriors (Zaraki-taichou), Leader Le Freak of the Experiments Gone Wrong Researchers (Kurotsuchi-taichou), and Leader Cough up a Lung of the Annoying Nuisances Faction (Ukitake-taichou)" LOLOLOLOL!
-really funny..OMG :D good job
tragicmat1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Brilliant!
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was fantastic! Hysterical! I loved it, especially the names of the captains! Wonderful job, I decidedly love Ichigo's non-existant son! XD

~Silence
BlueRockShooter00 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That story was (as my BFF would say) HELLA EPIC! Ha,

Hitsugaya is the Leader Munchkin!...Though my sister would kill

you if she knew this...Ah well! I love the nicknames you give everyone, and I too would love to know how to sing my ABCs out of tune Love EVERYTHING! You are an

awesome author, there should be more reviews!
Johnny Eagle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"Leader Jingle Bells of the Bald, Girly, Pink Haired Warriors (Zaraki-taichou)"

...Ichigo'd better hope they don't find out he called them that :) (though it might make for an amusing sequel to this fic).
Spiceandsugar10 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I LOVE ICHIGO'S NICKNAME FOR BYAKUYA!I KNEW HE WOULD GIVE BYA-KUN A GIRLY NAME!KAWAII!
098765ew3456776r890 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i like this )
Anne chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was F*cking hilarious!
23amc32 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was hilarious! I loved the nicknames!
Zecrea chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
LOL!

I added this story to my favourites, like...ages ago!

Now, I read it again, (I'm clearing out my Favourite's List, Can you BELIEVE How much crap I put it in there?)

Anyways, I read it again, and I felt bad that I didn't submit a review after I read it the first time!

It was awesome! Hope you can do a sequel sometime soon! If possible that is.
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
LMFAO. I cracked up. Seriously started rolling on my back laughing. xD I LOVED IT!
eclect chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG That was hilarious...and so true... im language does sound funny in real life! Curse that Leader Elton John! *shakes fist*
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i LOVE that! Leader Munchkin of the Short Beings... i laughed so hard when i heard that. i just knew it was gonna be something great for hitsugaya...:)
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 1 . 11/3/2007